PROSTATE SPECIFIC ANTIGEN (PSA) HORMONE TESTING KIT (BLOOD SPOT)
Prostate Specific Antigen (PSA) Hormone Testing Kit (BLOOD SPOT)
- Designed to test for Prostate Specific Antigen (PSA) and it accurately assesses PSA levels in the body.
- Safe and Easy to use
- Test can be done at the comfort of your home
- Free delivery in the UK and Ireland
- Customers are responsible for shipment to laboratory. Please find more information on shipping page.
- No additional laboratory cost and tax.
The Test Kit Pack includes:
- Test Requisition Form includes Symptom Checklist
- Requisition Form to complete including your personal and medical history
- Contains collection instructions
- Instructions on How to Use blood spot Collection Kit
- Test Result: You will receive your test result via email within 5-7 working days after Laboratory receives your sample. On your test result you will see your hormone levels in graphics .An easy to understand explanation regarding the functions of the tested hormones by our laboratory professional. You will also see Laboratory's comments on your test result which gives tips and advice on what to do next, a healthy diet, what kind of exercise you should do and some reading materials how to maintain your hormone level balanced.
PSA is a measure of prostate health and high levels can indicate the presence of BPH or advancing prostate cancer. As prostate cells start to become crowded, they produce PSA, which acts to suppress angiogenesis and therefore reduce the blood supply to the surrounding tissue to prevent it from further growth. High levels are therefore seen only as a result of growth that is fairly rapid. It is important to test PSA levels prior to starting testosterone therapy, as a sharp increase in PSA can indicate prostate problems.
How to Use