- Hemoglobin a1c (HbA1c) Test Kit is designed to test for Hemoglobin A1c and accurately assesses hemoglobin a1c levels in the blood
- Contains Blood Spot collection kit
- Test sample can be collected at the comfort of your home
- Free delivery in the UK (International delivery from £3.99)
- Customers are responsible for shipping their sample to laboratory.
- Test kit includes laboratory fee. No additional laboratory cost and tax.
- Test Result: You will receive your test result via email within 3-5 working days after Laboratory receives your sample. On your test result you will see your hormone levels in graphics and numbers. You will also see Laboratory's comments by Hormone Specialist Phd Dr. on your test result which suggests a healthy diet, what kind of exercise you should do and some reading materials how to maintain your hormone level balanced. After receiving your test result we strongly recommend you to show your test result to your GP and see if you need any treatment or further action needs to be taken.
- Test must be used within 12 months after purchase date.
- Test Requisition Form includes Symptom Checklist
- Requisition Form to complete including your personal and medical history
- Contains collection instructions
- Instructions on How to Use blood spot Collection Kit
- Shipping Instruction
- Return Envelope
Hemoglobin A1c (HbA1c) is a glycated form of hemoglobin that results from the binding of hemoglobin in red blood cells to glucose in the bloodstream. Once the hemoglobin has bound to glucose, it remains glycated. Circulating red blood cells have a lifespan of 120 days, therefore the amount of HbA1c at any time point reflects the average exposure of red blood cells to glucose over the previous 3 months. It can therefore indicate impaired glucose tolerance even when occasional fasting plasma glucose measurements are normal.
How to Use