- Prostate Specific Antigen (PSA) Test is designed testing for Prostate Specific
- Contains Blood Spot collection kit
- Test sample can be collected at the comfort of your home
- Free delivery in the UK (International delivery from £3.99)
- Customers are responsible for shipping their sample to laboratory.
- Test kit includes laboratory fee. No additional laboratory cost and tax.
- Test Result: You will receive your test result via email within 3-5 working days after Laboratory receives your sample. On your test result you will see your hormone levels in graphics and numbers. You will also see Laboratory's comments by Hormone Specialist Phd Dr. on your test result which suggests a healthy diet, what kind of exercise you should do and some reading materials how to maintain your hormone level balanced. After receiving your test result we strongly recommend you to show your test result to your GP and see if you need any treatment or further action needs to be taken.
- Test must be used within 12 months after purchase date.
- Test Requisition Form includes Symptom Checklist
- Requisition Form to complete including your personal and medical history
- Contains collection instructions
- Instructions on How to Use blood spot Collection Kit
- Shipping Instruction
- Return Envelope
PSA is a measure of prostate health and high levels can indicate the presence of BPH or advancing prostate cancer. As prostate cells start to become crowded, they produce PSA, which acts to suppress angiogenesis and therefore reduce the blood supply to the surrounding tissue to prevent it from further growth. High levels are therefore seen only as a result of growth that is fairly rapid. It is important to test PSA levels prior to starting testosterone therapy, as a sharp increase in PSA can indicate prostate problems.
How to Use