- Progesterone Hormone Test (TOTAL) is designed to test for Progesterone level Effectively assesses progesterone level in the blood
- Contains Blood Spot collection kit
- Test sample can be collected at the comfort of your home
- Free delivery in the UK (International delivery from £3.99)
- Customers are responsible for shipping their sample to laboratory.
- Test kit includes laboratory fee. No additional laboratory cost and tax.
- Test Result: You will receive your test result via email within 3-5 working days after Laboratory receives your sample. On your test result you will see your hormone levels in graphics and numbers. You will also see Laboratory's comments by Hormone Specialist Phd Dr. on your test result which suggests a healthy diet, what kind of exercise you should do and some reading materials how to maintain your hormone level balanced. After receiving your test result we strongly recommend you to show your test result to your GP and see if you need any treatment or further action needs to be taken.
- Test must be used within 12 months after purchase date.
Test Kit Pack includes:
- Test Requisition Form includes Symptom Checklist
- Requisition Form to complete including your personal and medical history
- Contains collection instructions
- Instructions on How to Use blood spot Collection Kit
- Shipping Instruction
- Return Envelope
- Best tested together with Estradiol (see Progesterone and Estradiol Profile) as an imbalance of these two hormones is associated with major symptoms of menopause and disorders of the reproductive system.
What is Progesterone?
Progesterone is the hormone steroid that is produced by the body which regulates menstrual cycle and it is involved with the female menstrual cycle during pregnancy. This test is specifically designed to measure your progesterone levels in order for you to know if there are any problems which are affecting you or could do so in the future regarding progesterone within your body.
How Does This Test Help?
A simple procedure of providing blood spot and seal the sample and send the sample to us for analysis. Once the laboratory completes testing, the results will be sent to you within 7 working days. This test also helps in correcting administration of medication as it produces highly reliable results, therefore; it eliminates any worries of you experiencing further illnesses or medical conditions.
The kit proves to be less expensive and hassle-free as it does not require you to book a laboratory appointment.
This test kit precisely identifies any hidden progesterone imbalances within your blood, either in deficiency or excessive form that is correlated with symptoms of menopause. Best tested together with Estradiol, as an imbalance of these two hormones is associated with major symptoms of menopause and disorders of the reproductive system.
How to Use