Hemoglobin a1c (HbA1c) Test Kit is designed to test for Hemoglobin A1c and accurately assesses hemoglobin a1c levels in the blood
Hemoglobin A1c (HbA1c) is a glycated form of hemoglobin that results from the binding of hemoglobin in red blood cells to glucose in the bloodstream. Once the hemoglobin has bound to glucose, it remains glycated. Circulating red blood cells have a lifespan of 120 days, therefore the amount of HbA1c at any time point reflects the average exposure of red blood cells to glucose over the previous 3 months. It can therefore indicate impaired glucose tolerance even when occasional fasting plasma glucose measurements are normal.
- Shortness of breath
- Fast, irregular heartbeat
- Pounding in the ears
- Cold hands and feet
- Pale or yellow skin
These signs and symptoms may point to anaemia or polycythaemia vera. A hemoglobin test may help diagnose these or other medical conditions to monitor a medical conditions.
Test Result: You will receive your test result 3-5 working days after the laboratory receives your sample. You will see your hormone levels in graphics and numbers on your test result. You will also see laboratory comments by Hormone Specialist PhD Dr in the comments: you will find Dr analysis of your hormone levels and what to do next.
- Collect samples from the comfort of your home and post them to our lab.
- The test must be used within 12 months after the purchase date.
- The test kit includes a laboratory fee: no additional laboratory cost and tax.
- Customers are responsible for shipping their samples to the laboratory.
- Discount: Get a 15% discount when you purchase any combination of three tests, whether they are from the same collection or different collections. To avail of this offer, just use the "HLUKWS" discount code during checkout.
How does the test carry out?
This blood spot-based testing tool can be done in the privacy of your home. A simple step of collecting your blood spot for the test is required. Once you provide a blood spot, you need to seal the sample and send it off to us. Your test result report will be emailed to you between 3 and 5 working days after the laboratory receives your sample.
How to Use