- Free Thyroxine test (FT4) Hormone Testing Kit is designed to test for Free Thyroxine (fT4) and it accurately assesses fT4 levels in the blood.
- Contains Blood Spot collection kit
- Test sample can be collected at the comfort of your home
- Free delivery in the UK (International delivery from £3.99)
- Customers are responsible for shipping their sample to laboratory.
- Test kit includes laboratory fee. No additional laboratory cost and tax.
- Test Result: You will receive your test result via email within 3-5 working days after Laboratory receives your sample. On your test result you will see your hormone levels in graphics and numbers. You will also see Laboratory's comments by Hormone Specialist Phd Dr. on your test result which suggests a healthy diet, what kind of exercise you should do and some reading materials how to maintain your hormone level balanced. After receiving your test result we strongly recommend you to show your test result to your GP and see if you need any treatment or further action needs to be taken.
- Test must be used within 12 months after purchase date.
- Test Requisition Form includes Symptom Checklist
- Requisition Form to complete including your personal and medical history
- Contains collection instructions
- Instructions on How to Use blood spot Collection Kit
- Shipping Instruction
- Return Envelope
You might have free thyroxine deficiency if you experience following symptoms:
- eye issues; dryness, irritation, puffiness, and bulging
- skin dryness or puffiness
- hair loss
- hand tremors
- changes in heart rate
- changes in blood pressure
You may also experience more general symptoms such as:
- weight changes
- difficulty sleeping or insomnia
- fatigue and weakness
- intolerance to cold
- sensitivity to light
- menstrual irregularity
Abnormally low levels of T4 may indicate:
- dietary issues, such as fasting, malnutrition, or an iodine deficiency
- medications that affect protein levels
- a pituitary problem
If you experiencing one or more above symptoms it might worth to use our free thyroxine test (ft4) to find out if it is in normal range.
How to Use