CORTISOL (C) (TOTAL) HORMONE TESTING KIT (BLOOD SPOT)
CORTISOL (C) (TOTAL) HORMONE TESTING KIT
- Designed to test for Cortisol Total and it accurately assesses Cortisol levels in the body.
- Safe and Easy to use
- Test can be done at the comfort of your home
- Free delivery in the UK and Ireland
- Customers are responsible for shipment to laboratory. Please find more information on shipping page.
- No additional laboratory cost and tax.
The Test Kit Pack includes:
- Test Requisition Form includes Symptom Checklist
- Requisition Form to complete including your personal and medical history
- Contains collection instructions
- Instructions on How to Use blood spot Collection Kit
- Test Result: You will receive your test result via email within 5-7 working days after Laboratory receives your sample. On your test result you will see your hormone levels in graphics .An easy to understand explanation regarding the functions of the tested hormones by our laboratory professional. You will also see Laboratory's comments on your test result which gives tips and advice on what to do next, a healthy diet, what kind of exercise you should do and some reading materials how to maintain your hormone level balanced.
What is Cortisol?
Cortisol is a steroid and a stress hormone. Production of cortisol is stimulated when stress is triggered.
General symptoms associated with Cortisol
- Exhaustion, lack of strength, (daytime) tiredness
- Low blood pressure, dizziness
- Irritability, mood swings, nervousness, depressive moods
- Decreased stress resistance
- Weight loss, underweight
- Digestive problems
- Cravings for sweet and salty foods
These are some of the symptoms relating to a cortisol deficiency. Blood Spot testing kit will measures your cortisol levels and determines whether your levels are too high or too low regarding the normal standard.
How does Blood Spot Cortisol Test Kit work?
This Blood Spot hormone level imbalance testing kit will assess your Cortisol levels and it can accurately tell if your Cortisol levels are within the expected optimal range depending on your age and sex.
It is very useful if you have been under a lot of stress lately or if you have been recently observed some complications that might associate with variation in the Cortisol levels.
Our blood spot Cortisol testing kit can be easily managed simply by collection of your blood spot samples in the comfort of your home at a time that is convenient to you.
Our Test Kit includes instructions on how to use blood spot collection kit, symptom checklist on test requisition form.
The information we obtain from your analysis will be kept confidential and it will not be shared with third parties.
How to Use