- dheas hormone test is designed test DHEAS hormone level in blood both for men and women.
- DHEAS deficiency symptoms are: Acne, Oily skin, fatigue, Bad memory, Muscle weakness, Hirsutism, Skin & eyes dryness, Insulin resistance, Addison's disease, (PCOS), Low stamina, Low Libido, Less muscle mass, Less hair growth in underarms, inability losing weight.
- contains Blood Spot Collection test kit
- Collecting sample easily in comfort of your home or office.
- DHEAS test result is delivered within 3-5 working days after receipt at the laboratory
- Free Delivery in the UK and Ireland
- Customers are responsible for shipping their sample to laboratory.
- No additional cost.
- Test Requisition Form includes Symptom Checklist
- Requisition Form to complete including your personal and medical history
- Contains collection instructions
- Instructions on How to Use blood spot Collection Kit
What is DHEA-S?
DHEAS (DS) (dehydroepiandrosterone) is an endogenous hormone that is secreted by the adrenal gland. DHEA-S can produce various hormones like estrogen, progesterone, cortisone, and testosterone. While maintaining regular exercise it increases the production of DHEA-S level in the body, this level also tends to decrease as people age in time, particularly after the age 30. People with anorexia, end-stage kidney disease, type 2 diabetes (non-insulin dependent diabetes), AIDS, adrenal insufficiency, and those critically ill are believed to have low DHEA-S level.
Our DHEAS Hormone Test Kit is precisely designed to test your blood for the levels of DHEA-S that is taken up by various tissues in your body.
How does the DHEAS test is carried out?
This blood spot-based testing tool can be done in the privacy of your own home and allows you to routinely monitor the level of DHEA-S within your body. A simple step of collecting your blood spot for the test is required. Once you provide blood spot you need to seal the sample and send it off to us.
How to Use