male hormone test kit (Profile II) tests 10 essential hormones as follows:
- Estradiol hormone testing (Estogen) (E2)
- Prostate Specific Antigen hormone testing (PSA),
- Testosterone hormone testing (T),
- DHEAS hormone testing (DS) ,
- Sex Hormone Binding Globulin hormone testing (SHBG),
- Cortisol hormone testing (C),
- Thyroid Stimulating Hormone hormone testing (TSH),
- Free Triiodothyronine hormone testing (fT3),
- Free Thryoxine hormone testing (fT4),
- Thyroid Peroxidase Antibody hormone testing (TPO) in men.
- Collecting sample easily in comfort of your home or office.
- male hormone test kit (Profile II) test result will be delivered via email between 3-5 working days after receipt at the laboratory
- Free Delivery in the UK and Ireland
- Customers are responsible for shipping their sample to laboratory.
- No additional cost.
- Click to see Sample Test Result Report
Symptom Categories & Corresponding Symptoms - Male
Male Estrogen/Progesterone Deficiency Symptoms: Bone loss, Depressed, Heart palpitations, Hot flashes, Neck or back pain, Nights sweats and Sleeping difficulties
Male Estrogen Dominance/ Progesterone Deficiency Symptoms: Body temperature cold, Irritable, Libido decreased, Prostate problems, Urinary urge increased, Urine flow decreased Weight gain- breast or hips.
Male Metabolic Syndrome Symptoms: Blood pressure high, Cholesterol high, Depressed, Dizzy spells, Erections decreased, Irritable, Muscle size decreased, Muscle soreness, Numbness -feet or hands, Sugar carvings, Triglycerides elevated, Weight gain – waist
Male Low Androgens (DHEA/Testosterone Deficiency) Symptoms: Allergies, Apathy, Body temperature cold, Bone loss, Burned out feeling, Depressed, Erections decreased, Fatigue – evening, Fatigue – mental, Fatigue – morning, Flexibility decreased, Forgetfulness, Headaches, Heart palpitations, Hot flashes, Irritable, Joint pain, Libido decreased, Mental sharpness decreased, Muscle size decreased, Muscle soreness, Neck or back pain, Night sweats, Prostate problems, Rapid aging, Ringing in ears, Skin thinning, Stamina decreased, Stress, Triglycerides elevated, Urinary urge increased, Urine flow decreased, Weight gain- waist.
Male High Androgens (DHEA/Testosterone Deficiency) Symptoms : Acne, Aggressive behavior, Anxious, Blood pressure high, Hair or shin oily, Irritable, Nervous, Sleeping difficulty, Sugar carvings, Weight gain – breast or hips.
Male Low Cortisol Deficiency Symptoms: Allergies, Apathy, Blood pressure low, Blood sugar los, Body temperature cold, Burned out feeling, Chemical sensitivity, Depressed, Dizzy spells, Fatigue – evening, Fatigue – mental, Fatigue – morning, Infertility, Irritable, Joint pain, Mental Sharpness decreased, Neck or back pain, Pulse rate slow, Stamina decreased, Stress, Sugar carvings, Swelling or puffy eyes/face.
Male High Cortisol Deficiency Symptoms: Anxious, Blood pressure high, Body temperature cold, Bones loss, Depressed, Erection decreased, Forgetfulness, Hot flashes, Libido decreased, Metal sharpness decreased, Muscle size decreased, Nervous, Night sweats, Rapid aging, Skin thinning, Sleeping difficulty, Stress, Sugar carvings, Triglycerides elevated, Weight gain – waist.
Male Hypometabolism : Anxious, Body temperature cold, Cholesterol high, Constipation, Depressed, Dizzy spells, Fatigue – evening, Fatigue – mental, Fatigue – morning, Goiter, Hair – dry or brittle, Headaches, Hearing loss, Heart palpitations, Hoarseness, Infertility, Joint pain, Libido decreased, Nails – breaking or brittle, pulse rate slow, Ringing in ears, Stamina decreased, Sweating decreased, Swelling or puffy eyes / face, Triglycerides elevated
If you are experiencing any or a combination of those, it’s worth get your hormone level imbalance checked using our comprehensive 10 panel Blood Spot hormone test for male.
This test will enable you to find out about your hormonal balance and if it is needed to see your Doctor to make a precise and accurate diagnosis.
This blood spot testing kit helps eliminate any recurring doubts and fears about what you are feeling. A simple step of collecting your sample and send it to us.
The test must be used within 12 months after purchase date.
The Test Kit Pack includes:
- Test Requisition Form includes Symptom Checklist
- Requisition Form to complete including your personal and medical history
- Contains collection instructions
- Instructions on How to Use blood spot Collection Kit
How to Use