- Male Saliva Hormone Test Profile III is designed to measure 8 essential hormones namely;
- Estradiol hormone testing (Estogen) (E2)
- Progesteron hormone test (Pg)
- Testosterone hormone testing (T),
- DHEAS hormone testing (DS) ,
- Cortisol hormone testing (C) Morning
- Cortisol hormone testing (C) Noon
- Cortisol hormone testing (C) Evening
- Cortisol hormone testing (C) Bed Time in men.
- Collecting sample easily in comfort of your home or office.
- Male Saliva Hormone Test result delivers between 3-5 working days after receipt at the laboratory
- Free Delivery in the UK and Ireland
- Customers are responsible for shipping their sample to laboratory.
- No additional cost.
- Click to see >> Sample Saliva Test Result Report
Symptom Categories & Corresponding Symptoms – Male
Male Estrogen/Progesterone Deficiency Symptoms: Bone loss, Depressed, Heart palpitations, Hot flashes, Neck or back pain, Nights sweats and Sleeping difficulties
Male Estrogen Dominance/ Progesterone Deficiency Symptoms: Body temperature cold, Irritable, Libido decreased, Prostate problems, Urinary urge increased, Urine flow decreased Weight gain- breast or hips.
Male Low Androgens (DHEA/Testosterone Deficiency) Symptoms: Allergies, Apathy, Body temperature cold, Bone loss, Burned out feeling, Depressed, Erections decreased, Fatigue – evening, Fatigue – mental, Fatigue – morning, Flexibility decreased, Forgetfulness, Headaches, Heart palpitations, Hot flashes, Irritable, Joint pain, Libido decreased, Mental sharpness decreased, Muscle size decreased, Muscle soreness, Neck or back pain, Night sweats, Prostate problems, Rapid aging, Ringing in ears, Skin thinning, Stamina decreased, Stress, Triglycerides elevated, Urinary urge increased, Urine flow decreased, Weight gain- waist.
Male High Androgens (DHEA/Testosterone Deficiency) Symptoms : Acne, Aggressive behaviour, Anxious, Blood pressure high, Hair or shin oily, Irritable, Nervous, Sleeping difficulty, Sugar carvings, Weight gain – breast or hips.
Male Low Cortisol Deficiency Symptoms: Allergies, Apathy, Blood pressure low, Blood sugar los, Body temperature cold, Burned out feeling, Chemical sensitivity, Depressed, Dizzy spells, Fatigue – evening, Fatigue – mental, Fatigue – morning, Infertility, Irritable, Joint pain, Mental Sharpness decreased, Neck or back pain, Pulse rate slow, Stamina decreased, Stress, Sugar carvings, Swelling or puffy eyes/face.
Male High Cortisol Deficiency Symptoms: Anxious, Blood pressure high, Body temperature cold, Bones loss, Depressed, Erection decreased, Forgetfulness, Hot flashes, Libido decreased, Metal sharpness decreased, Muscle size decreased, Nervous, Night sweats, Rapid aging, Skin thinning, Sleeping difficulty, Stress, Sugar carvings, Triglycerides elevated, Weight gain – waist.
If any symptoms mentioned above are persisting, then you might want to try a hormonal level imbalance check using our comprehensive 8 panel hormone test. This Eight Essential Saliva Hormone Test has clear instructions to use safely and easily. This produces an non-invasive use as it does not require the use of any needle or instruments that other testing kits may provide.
The test is valid for 12 months after purchase date. We recommend you to use your test as soon as possible.