- Male Hormone Test Profile II (Comprehensive)is for testing 13 Essential Hormones:
- Test in Saliva: Cortisol Cx4 (Morning, Afternoon, Evening & Bed Time)
- Test in Blood Spot: Estradiol (E2), Testosterone (T), DHEA-S (DS),Prostate Specific Antigen (PSA) Sex Hormone Binding Globulin (SHBG), Free Triiodothyronine (fT3), Free Thryoxine (fT4), Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH) and Thyroid Peroxidase Antibody (TPO) in Men.
- Easy to use male hormone test kit
- collecting your sample at the comfort of your home
- Free delivery in the UK and Ireland
- Customers are responsible for shipping their sample to laboratory.
- No additional laboratory cost and tax.
- Test Result: You will receive your test result via email within 3-5 working days after Laboratory receives your sample. On your test result you will see your hormone levels in graphics, numbers and Hormone Specialist Doctor's comment which is very helpful for you to decide what to do next.
- Click to see Sample Test Result Report
Male Estrogen/Progesterone Deficiency Symptoms: Bone loss, Depressed, Heart palpitations, Hot flashes, Neck or back pain, Nights sweats and Sleeping difficulties
Male Estrogen Dominance/ Progesterone Deficiency Symptoms: Body temperature cold, Irritable, Libido decreased, Prostate problems, Urinary urge increased, Urine flow decreased Weight gain- breast or hips.
Male Metabolic Syndrome Symptoms: Blood pressure high, Cholesterol high, Depressed, Dizzy spells, Erections decreased, Irritable, Muscle size decreased, Muscle soreness, Numbness -feet or hands, Sugar carvings, Triglycerides elevated, Weight gain – waist
Male Low Androgens (DHEA/Testosterone Deficiency) Symptoms: Allergies, Apathy, Body temperature cold, Bone loss, Burned out feeling, Depressed, Erections decreased, Fatigue – evening, Fatigue – mental, Fatigue – morning, Flexibility decreased, Forgetfulness, Headaches, Heart palpitations, Hot flashes, Irritable, Joint pain, Libido decreased, Mental sharpness decreased, Muscle size decreased, Muscle soreness, Neck or back pain, Night sweats, Prostate problems, Rapid aging, Ringing in ears, Skin thinning, Stamina decreased, Stress, Triglycerides elevated, Urinary urge increased, Urine flow decreased, Weight gain- waist.
Male High Androgens (DHEA/Testosterone Deficiency) Symptoms : Acne, Aggressive behavior, Anxious, Blood pressure high, Hair or shin oily, Irritable, Nervous, Sleeping difficulty, Sugar carvings, Weight gain – breast or hips.
Male Low Cortisol Deficiency Symptoms: Allergies, Apathy, Blood pressure low, Blood sugar los, Body temperature cold, Burned out feeling, Chemical sensitivity, Depressed, Dizzy spells, Fatigue – evening, Fatigue – mental, Fatigue – morning, Infertility, Irritable, Joint pain, Mental Sharpness decreased, Neck or back pain, Pulse rate slow, Stamina decreased, Stress, Sugar carvings, Swelling or puffy eyes/face.
Male High Cortisol Deficiency Symptoms: Anxious, Blood pressure high, Body temperature cold, Bones loss, Depressed, Erection decreased, Forgetfulness, Hot flashes, Libido decreased, Metal sharpness decreased, Muscle size decreased, Nervous, Night sweats, Rapid aging, Skin thinning, Sleeping difficulty, Stress, Sugar carvings, Triglycerides elevated, Weight gain – waist.
Male Hypometabolism : Anxious, Body temperature cold, Cholesterol high, Constipation, Depressed, Dizzy spells, Fatigue – evening, Fatigue – mental, Fatigue – morning, Goiter, Hair – dry or brittle, Headaches, Hearing loss, Heart palpitations, Hoarseness, Infertility, Joint pain, Libido decreased, Nails – breaking or brittle, pulse rate slow, Ringing in ears, Stamina decreased, Sweating decreased, Swelling or puffy eyes / face, Triglycerides elevated.
If you are experiencing any or a combination of those, it’s worth to get your hormone level imbalance checked using our comprehensive 13 panel Male Saliva and Blood Spot hormone test.
This test will help you to identify if you have hormonal imbalance in your body or not. This test kit helps eliminate any recurring doubts and fears about what you are feeling.
The test must be used within 12 months after purchase date.
Comprehensive Male Hormone Test Kit Pack includes:
- Test Requisition Form includes Symptom Checklist
- Requisition Form to complete including your personal and medical history
- Contains collection instructions
- Instructions on How to Use Saliva and Blood Spot Collection Kit
MORE INFORMATION ON MALE HORMONE TEST PROFILE