COMPREHENSIVE MALE PROFILES I (SALIVA & BLOOD SPOT)
Comprehensive Female Profiles I (Saliva & Blood Spot)
- Tests for 12 Essential Hormones: Saliva Estradiol (E2), Testosterone (T), DHEA-S (DS), Cortisol ( Cx4- Morning, Afternoon, Evening and bed time) Blood Spot: Prostate Specific Antigen (PSA), Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH), Free Triiodothyronine (fT3), Free Thryoxine (fT4), Thyroid Peroxidase Antibody (TPO) in men.
- Safe and Easy to use
- Test can be done at the comfort of your home
- Free delivery in the UK and Ireland
- Customers are responsible for shipment to laboratory. Please see more information on shipping page.
- No additional laboratory cost and tax.
- Test Result: You will receive your test result via email within 5-7 working days after Laboratory receives your sample. On your test result you will see your hormone levels in graphics .An easy to understand explanation regarding the functions of the tested hormones by our laboratory professional. You will also see Laboratory's comments on your test result which gives tips and advice on what to do next, a healthy diet, what kind of exercise you should do and some reading materials how to maintain your hormone level balanced.
Having too much or too little of a particular hormone in the body can cause hormonal imbalance in the body. Hormone Imbalance Symptoms are:
- Burned Out Feeling, Hot Flashes, Decreased Sweating, Cold Body Temperature, Decreased Stamina, Decreased Flexibility, Slow Pulse Rate, Memory Lapses, Sleep Disturbances, Poor Concentration, Dizzy spells
- Mood Swings, Decreased Mental Sharpness, Nervous, Headaches, Depressed, Apathy, Anxious, Stress, Aggressive Behaviours, Irritable, Difficulty Sleeping, Mental Fatigue, Morning Fatigue, Increased Forgetfulness, Evening Fatigue,
- Allergies, Sensitivity to Chemicals,
- Decreased Urine Flow, Increased Urinary Urges
- Bone Loss, Swelling or Puffy Eyes/face, Nails Breaking or Brittle
- Rapid Heartbeat, Low Blood Sugar, High / Low Blood Pressure, Heart Palpitations
- Oily Skin or Hair, Acne, Thinning skin, Decreased Muscle Size, Neck or Back Pain, Sore Muscles, Increased Joint Pain
- Sugar cravings, Alcohol Carving, Food Carving
- Decreased Erection, Decreased Libido
- Hearing Loss, Ringing in Ears
- Weight Gain - Breast or Hips, Weight Gain – waist / belly fat
- Rapid Aging , Infertility Problems, Goiter
If you are experiencing any or a combination of those, it’s worth get your hormone level imbalance checked using our comprehensive 12 panel Blood Spot hormone test.
This test will enable your Doctor to make a precise and accurate diagnosis. Due to its nature of producing valid and reliable results, this blood spot testing kit helps eliminate any recurring doubts and fears about what you are feeling. A simple step of collecting your sample and send it to us. Once the laboratory obtains your results, you will receive your test result within 7 working days.
Your confidentiality is important to us therefore your information will not be shared with any other third parties without your consent.
Once you received your test result we strongly recommend you to consult your test results with your Doctor or GP to know whether or not any further actions need to be carried out and get started with ample treatment if is needed.
The test must be used within 12 months after purchase date.
The Test Kit Pack includes:
- Test Requisition Form includes Symptom Checklist
- Requisition Form to complete including your personal and medical history
- Contains collection instructions
- Instructions on How to Use Saliva and Blood Spot Collection Kit
MORE INFORMATION ON MALE HORMONE PROFILES