DHEA-S Hormone Test Kit (Saliva)
- DHEA-S Saliva Hormone Test kit is designed to accurately assesses DHEA-S hormone level in the body.
- Symptoms of DHEA-S deficiency are: acne, oily skin, extreme fatigue, bad memory, muscle weakness, joint pains, Hirsutism (excess hair growth and male hair growth patterns), dryness in skin and eyes, weak immune system, insulin resistance, sleeping disorders, addison's disease, polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS), lower stamina, lowered Libido (especially in females), less bones & muscle mass, less hair growth in underarms and inability to lose weight.
- Easy to collect your sample in the comfort of your home or office.
- Contains saliva collection kit
- Delivers results in 3-5 working days after receipt at the laboratory
- Free Delivery in the UK and Ireland
- Customer is responsible for shipping their sample to laboratory.
- No additional cost.
- Click to see>>>Sample Saliva Hormone Test Result Report
if you experience above symptoms It is essential for you to check your DHEA-S levels and keep a track of your current condition by using the hormone level imbalance testing kit.
The pack includes:
- Test Requisition Form includes Symptom Checklist
- Requisition Form to complete including your personal and medical history
- Contains collection instructions
- Vial(s) for collecting saliva
- Instructions on How to Use Saliva Collection Kit.
What is DHEA-S?
DHEA-S (dehydroepiandrosterone) is an endogenous hormone that is secreted by the adrenal glands. These glands are just above your kidneys. DHEA-S can produce various hormones like estrogen, progesterone, cortisone, and testosterone. While maintaining regular exercise it increases the production of DHEA-S level in the body, this level also tends to decrease as people age in time, particularly after the age 30. People with anorexia, end-stage kidney disease, type 2 diabetes (non-insulin dependent diabetes), AIDS, adrenal insufficiency, and those critically ill are believed to have low DHEA-S level.
Our DHEA-S Saliva Hormone Test kit is precisely designed to test your saliva for the levels of DHEA-S that is taken up by various tissues in your body.
How to Use