- Testosterone Hormone Test is for effectively assess testosterone level in the body. Testosterone deficiency can affect women as well as men.
- Collecting saliva sample easily in comfort of your home
- Easy and simple to use hormone test kit
- Free delivery in the UK
- Customers are responsible for shipping their sample to laboratory.
- Test kit includes laboratory fee. No additional laboratory cost and tax.
- Best tested with Estradiol. Please Click to see >> Testosterone (T) and Estradiol (Estrogen) (E2) Profile
- Click to see >> Sample Saliva Test Result Report
- Testosterone Test Result: You will receive your test result via email within 3-5 working days after Laboratory receives your sample. On your test result you will see your hormone levels in graphics and numbers. You will also see Laboratory's comments by Hormone Specialist Phd Dr. on your test result which suggests a healthy diet, what kind of exercise you should do and some reading materials how to maintain your hormone level balanced. After receiving your test result we strongly recommend you to show your test result to your GP and see if you need any treatment or further action needs to be taken.
- The test must be used within 12 months after purchase date.
The pack includes:
- Test Requisition Form includes Symptom Checklist
- Requisition Form to complete including your personal and medical history
- Contains collection instructions
- Vial(s) for collecting saliva
- Instructions on How to Use Saliva Collection Kit
- Shipping Instructions
- Return Envelope
Our Saliva Hormone Testing kit measures your testosterone levels and determines whether your levels are too high or too low depending on the reference range.
How does testosterone act in the body?
Testosterone is a steroid hormone produced by your body, which is found in both males and females reproductive glands. The amount of testosterone produced is regulated by the hypothamalus and the pituitary gland. It is important to identify any problems as this could cause serious fertility problems.
What causes a testosterone deficiency?
There are different reasons for a testosterone deficiency. It can be congenital, or triggered through an accident or sickness. One of the most common causes is in fact that the production of certain hormones tends to deteriorate with age – as is also the case with testosterone.
A testosterone deficiency can be amplified through sport as well as high emotional stress. The diet is also a factor – certain foods reduce the testosterone level (sugar, whole grain products), whereas other products can raise the testosterone production (food that is rich in saturated fats, such as protein-rich foods, for example meat, fish, leguminous plants). Many of the symptoms can also have other reasons. Therefore a slight testosterone deficiency can be treated with the correct diet. However, if the deficiency is more pronounced, the natural balance can be restored, for example, with the purposeful consumption of bioidentical hormones, of course only under medical supervision.
Other Related Testosterone Tests
How to Use