- progesterone hormone test (Pg) (Free) designed to effectively assess progesterone level in the body.
- Best tested together with Estradiol (see Progesterone and Estradiol Profile) as an imbalance of these two hormones is associated with major symptoms of menopause and disorders of the reproductive system.
- Symptoms of Progesterone imbalance (deficiency ) may cause;
- Decreased fertility,
- Heavy or painful periods,
- Irregular periods,
- Mood swings,
- Hot flashes,
- Tender or fibrocystic breasts,
- Urinary incontinence,
- Vaginal dryness,
- Bone loss,
- Loss of muscle mass,
- Low libido,
- Memory lapses,
- Mood swings,
- Poor concentration,
- Sleep disturbances,
- Weight gain,
- Nausea and vomiting and
- Collecting saliva sample easily in comfort of your home or office.
- Delivers results in 3-5 working days after receipt at the laboratory
- Free Delivery in the UK and Ireland
- Customers are responsible for shipping their sample to laboratory.
- No additional cost.
- Click to see >> Sample Saliva Test Result Report
Test Kit Pack Includes:
- Test Requisition Form includes Symptom Checklist
- Requisition Form to complete including your personal and medical history
- Contains collection instructions
- Vial(s) for collecting saliva
- Instructions on How to Use Saliva Collection Kit
What is Progesterone?
Progesterone is the hormone steroid that is produced by the body which regulates menstrual cycle and it is involved with the female menstrual cycle during pregnancy. This test is specifically designed to measure your progesterone levels in order for you to know if there are any problems which are affecting you or could do so in the future regarding progesterone within your body.
Other Progesterone Related Tests
How to Use