- Progesterone Hormone Test (Pg) (Free) designed to effectively assess progesterone level in the body.
- Best tested together with Estradiol (see Progesterone and Estradiol Profile) as an imbalance of these two hormones is associated with major symptoms of menopause and disorders of the reproductive system.
- Collecting saliva sample easily at comfort of your home
- Easy and simple to use Progesterone Saliva Hormone Test Kit
- Free delivery in the UK
- Customers are responsible for shipping their sample to laboratory.
- Test kit includes laboratory fee. No additional laboratory cost and tax.
- Test Result: You will receive your test result via email within 3-5 working days after Laboratory receives your sample. On your test result you will see your hormone levels in graphics and numbers. You will also see Laboratory's comments by Hormone Specialist Phd Dr. on your test result which suggests a healthy diet, what kind of exercise you should do and some reading materials how to maintain your hormone level balanced. After receiving your test result we strongly recommend you to show your test result to your GP and see if you need any treatment or further action needs to be taken.
- The test must be used within 12 months after purchase date.
- Click to see >> Sample Saliva Test Result Report
Test Kit Pack Includes:
- Test Requisition Form includes Symptom Checklist
- Requisition Form to complete including your personal and medical history
- Contains collection instructions
- Vial(s) for collecting saliva
- Instructions on How to Use Saliva Collection Kit
- Shipping Instruction
- Return Envelope
- Symptoms of Progesterone imbalance (deficiency ) may cause;
- Decreased fertility,
- Heavy or painful periods,
- Irregular periods,
- Mood swings,
- Hot flashes,
- Tender or fibrocystic breasts,
- Urinary incontinence,
- Vaginal dryness,
- Bone loss,
- Loss of muscle mass,
- Low libido,
- Memory lapses,
- Mood swings,
- Poor concentration,
- Sleep disturbances,
- Weight gain,
- Nausea and vomiting and
What is Progesterone?
Progesterone is the hormone steroid that is produced by the body which regulates menstrual cycle and it is involved with the female menstrual cycle during pregnancy. This test is specifically designed to measure your progesterone levels in order for you to know if there are any problems which are affecting you or could do so in the future regarding progesterone within your body.
Other Progesterone Related Tests
How to Use