AM CORTISOL (C) HORMONE TESTING KIT (SALIVA)
- Test is for morning Cortisol (Cx1) only
- Safe and easy to use in comfort of your home or office.
- Delivers results in 7 days after receipt at the laboratory
- Free Delivery in the UK and Ireland
- Customers are responsible for shipment to laboratory. Please find more information about shipping on shipping page.
- No additional cost and tax.
Cortisol is a steroid and a stress hormone. Production of cortisol is stimulated when stress is triggered.
Cortisol Saliva Hormone Test Kit is designed to accurately assess Cortisol level in the body.
Symptoms associated with imbalance Cortisol are depression, anxiety, exhaustion, lack of strength,tiredness, decreased stress resistance, Irritability, mood swings, nervousness, depressive moods, memory issues, fatigue, stomach ulcers, digestive problems, inflammation, cravings for sweet and salty foods, alcohol cravings, insulin resistance, high blood pressure, weight gain or weight loss, underweight, body aches and pains, low blood pressure and dizziness.
These are some of the symptoms relating to a cortisol deficiency. Saliva testing kit will measures your cortisol levels and determines whether your levels are too high or too low regarding the normal standard.
How does Saliva Cortisol Test Kit work?
This saliva hormone level imbalance testing kit will assess your Cortisol levels and it can accurately tell if your Cortisol levels are within the expected optimal range depending on your age and sex.
It is very useful if you have been under a lot of stress lately or if you have been recently observed some complications that might associate with variation in the Cortisol levels.
Our Cortisol saliva testing kit can be easily managed simply by collection of your saliva samples in the comfort of your home at a time that is convenient to you.
Our Test Kit includes instructions on how to use saliva collection kit, symptom checklist on test requisition form, vial(s) for collecting saliva.
The information we obtain from your analysis will be kept confidential and it will not be shared with third parties.
This kit is safe and it is easy to verify the level of Cortisol, once the laboratory obtains and analysis your sample (Saliva), you will receive test result within 7 working days. In your test result you will find:
- Your hormone values in graphical form – this makes it possible to decipher whether the cortisol levels are within the normal range.
- An easy to understand explanation regarding the functions of the tested hormones by our laboratory professional.
- Tips and advice what to do next.
The pack includes:
- Test Requisition Form includes Symptom Checklist
- Requisition Form to complete including your personal and medical history
- Contains collection instructions
- Vial(s) for collecting saliva
- Instructions on How to Use Saliva Collection Kit
Saliva testing is used for measuring hormones like cortisol, estrogen and testosterone, and its non-invasive collection asks patients to spit into a plastic tube. This sampling method allows patients to collect saliva at home at specific times, which is important for accurately measuring hormone levels.
Why do we test hormones in saliva? Steroid hormones in the bloodstream are 95-99% bound to carrier proteins, and in this form are unavailable to target tissues. Saliva testing measures the amount of hormone available to target tissues – the bioavailable amount. For this reason, saliva testing better relates to specific symptoms of excess or deficiency, and is a good option for monitoring hormone therapy.
ZRT is one of the first labs to measure hormones in saliva, and helped establish the method that made saliva hormone testing commercially viable for health care providers and patients around the globe.
Today’s Most Advanced Saliva Testing
How to Use