MALE SALIVA PROFILE II - 6 ESSENTIAL HORMONE TESTING KIT
- Male Saliva Profile II is designed to measures 6 Essential Hormones: Estradiol (E2), Progesterone (Pg), Testosterone (T), DHEA-S (DS), Cortisol (C x 2)- (Morning & Evening) in men.
- Collecting sample easily in comfort of your home or office.
- Delivers results in 3-5 working days after receipt at the laboratory
- Free Delivery in the UK and Ireland
- Customers are responsible for shipping their sample to laboratory.
- No additional cost.
- Click to see >> Sample Saliva Test Result Report
Hormones and Their Symptoms
If you are experiencing following symptoms it might be because of your hormonal imbalance.
- Estradiol (Estrogen) Hormone imbalance symptoms are bone loss, bloating, acne or oily skin, low libido, hot flashes, irritability, depression, decreased fertility, mood swings, obstructed bile secretion or function, vaginal dryness, poor concentration, and memory lapses.
- Estradiol (Estrogen) Hormone imbalance symptoms are bone loss, bloating, acne or oily skin, low libido, hot flashes, irritability, depression, decreased fertility, mood swings, obstructed bile secretion or function, poor concentration, and memory lapses.
- Progesterone Hormone imbalance symptoms are decreased fertility, mood swings, hot flashes and urinary incontinence.
- Testosterone hormone imbalance symptoms are decreased libido, decrease in muscles / few distinctive muscles, fat deposits in the stomach and breast areas, cellulite, varicose veins, slack arms and face, wrinkle development, dry skin, decreased hair growth, low stamina, consistent tiredness, low assertiveness, uncertainty, decreased stress resistance, nervousness, anxiety, depressive moods and forgetfulness.
- DHEA-S hormone imbalance symptoms are experiencing depression, extreme fatigue, muscle weakness, joint pains, dryness in skin and eyes, weak immune system, insulin resistance, sleeping disorders, addison's disease, polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS), bad memory, lower stamina, lowered Libido, less bones & muscle mass, less hair growth in underarms and inability to lose weight.
- Cortisol hormone imbalance symptoms are depression, anxiety, exhaustion, lack of strength,tiredness, decreased stress resistance, Irritability, mood swings, nervousness, depressive moods, memory issues, fatigue, stomach ulcers, digestive problems, inflammation, cravings for sweet and salty foods, alcohol cravings, insulin resistance, high blood pressure, weight gain or weight loss, underweight, body aches and pains, low blood pressure and dizziness.
Hormones are a chemical substance that is produced within your system that controls and regulates any activity involving certain cells or organs. The essentiality of hormones is used in the process of digestion, metabolism, growth, reproduction, and mood control.
There are hormones that are active in more than one physical process for instance neurotransmitters. Hormonal imbalance can cause these secretions to be out of sync therefore causing body to experience different symptoms such as irritability, depression, mood swings, irregular period, acne or oily skin, hot flashes, memory lapses, sleep disturbances, and poor concentration and so on.
This Hormone Test Kit is valid for 12 months after purchase date therefore you need to use your test within 12 months.The Test Kit Pack includes:
- Test Requisition Form includes Symptom Checklist
- Requisition Form to complete including your personal and medical history
- Contains collection instructions
- Vial(s) for collecting saliva
- Instructions on How to Use Saliva Collection Kit
How to Use