- Estradiol hormone testing (Estogen) (E2)
- Progesteron hormone test (Pg)
- Testosterone hormone testing (T),
- DHEAS hormone testing (DS) ,
- Cortisol hormone testing (C) in men.
- This hormone test will determine whether you have hormonal imbalance in your body or not. The test result will show your hormone level in graphics with explanation. It is easy to read and understand. Furthermore, you will find laboratory's comments on your test result which suggests a healthy diet, what kind of exercise you should do and some reading materials to maintain your hormone level balanced.
- Collecting sample easily in comfort of your home or office.
- Delivers results in 3-5 working days after receipt at the laboratory
- Free Delivery in the UK and Ireland
- Customers are responsible for shipping their sample to laboratory.
- No additional cost.
- Click to see >> Sample Saliva Test Result Report
Symptom Categories & Corresponding Symptoms – Male
Male Estrogen/Progesterone Deficiency Symptoms: Bone loss, Depressed, Heart palpitations, Hot flashes, Neck or back pain, Nights sweats and Sleeping difficulties
Male Estrogen Dominance/ Progesterone Deficiency Symptoms: Body temperature cold, Irritable, Libido decreased, Prostate problems, Urinary urge increased, Urine flow decreased Weight gain- breast or hips.
Male Low Androgens (DHEA/Testosterone Deficiency) Symptoms: Allergies, Apathy, Body temperature cold, Bone loss, Burned out feeling, Depressed, Erections decreased, Fatigue – evening, Fatigue – mental, Fatigue – morning, Flexibility decreased, Forgetfulness, Headaches, Heart palpitations, Hot flashes, Irritable, Joint pain, Libido decreased, Mental sharpness decreased, Muscle size decreased, Muscle soreness, Neck or back pain, Night sweats, Prostate problems, Rapid aging, Ringing in ears, Skin thinning, Stamina decreased, Stress, Triglycerides elevated, Urinary urge increased, Urine flow decreased, Weight gain- waist.
Male High Androgens (DHEA/Testosterone Deficiency) Symptoms : Acne, Aggressive behaviour, Anxious, Blood pressure high, Hair or shin oily, Irritable, Nervous, Sleeping difficulty, Sugar carvings, Weight gain – breast or hips.
Male Low Cortisol Deficiency Symptoms: Allergies, Apathy, Blood pressure low, Blood sugar los, Body temperature cold, Burned out feeling, Chemical sensitivity, Depressed, Dizzy spells, Fatigue – evening, Fatigue – mental, Fatigue – morning, Infertility, Irritable, Joint pain, Mental Sharpness decreased, Neck or back pain, Pulse rate slow, Stamina decreased, Stress, Sugar carvings, Swelling or puffy eyes/face.
Male High Cortisol Deficiency Symptoms: Anxious, Blood pressure high, Body temperature cold, Bones loss, Depressed, Erection decreased, Forgetfulness, Hot flashes, Libido decreased, Metal sharpness decreased, Muscle size decreased, Nervous, Night sweats, Rapid aging, Skin thinning, Sleeping difficulty, Stress, Sugar carvings, Triglycerides elevated, Weight gain – waist.
If you are experiencing any or a combination of those, it’s worth get your hormone level imbalance checked using our comprehensive 5 panel hormone test. This saliva hormone test is safe and has easy step-by-step instructions to use. It is also non-invasive as it does not require the use of any needle or instruments that other testing kits might require.
Saliva tests are the most relied upon measurements of the 'bio available' fraction of steroid hormones that have made their way into the tissues from the bloodstream.
How to Use