HORMONE TRIO SALIVA PROFILE (Male or Female)
- Hormone Trio Saliva Profile Test Kit (Male or Female) is for 3 Essential Hormones: Estradiol (Estrogen) (E2), Progesterone (Pg) and Testosterone (T) in Men and Women.
- This test will ensure if there is hormonal imbalance in the body. Furthermore, you will find laboratory's comments on your test result which suggests a healthy diet, what kind of exercise you should do and some reading materials to maintain your hormone level balanced.
- It is easy and safe to use at comfrot of your home or office.
- Contains saliva collection kit
- Accurate Result is delivered in 7 business days after receipt at the laboratory
- Non-invasive and it does not require the use of any needle
- Free Delivery in the UK and Ireland
- Customers are responsible for shipment to laboratory. Please find more information on shipping page.
- No additional cost and tax.
Having too much or too little of a particular hormone in the body can cause hormonal imbalance.
- Estradiol (Estrogen) Hormone imbalance symptoms are bone loss, bloating, acne or oily skin, low libido, hot flashes, irritability, depression, decreased fertility, mood swings, obstructed bile secretion or function, vaginal dryness, poor concentration, and memory lapses.
- Progesterone Hormone imbalance symptoms are decreased fertility, heavy or painful periods, irregular periods, mood swings, hot flashes, tender or fibrocystic breasts, urinary incontinence, vaginal dryness and so on.
- Testosterone hormone imbalance symptoms are decreased libido, decrease in muscles / few distinctive muscles, fat deposits in the stomach and breast areas, cellulite, varicose veins, slack arms and face, wrinkle development, dry skin, decreased hair growth, low stamina, consistent tiredness, low assertiveness, uncertainty, decreased stress resistance, nervousness, anxiety, depressive moods and forgetfulness. Testosterone deficiency can affect women as well as men.
- If you are experiencing any or a combination of those, it’s worth get your hormone level imbalance checked using our comprehensive 3 panel hormone test.
This saliva hormone test is safe and has easy step-by-step instructions to use. It is also non-invasive as it does not require the use of any needle or instruments that other testing kits might require.
Due to its nature of producing valid and reliable results, this saliva testing kit helps eliminate any recurring doubts and fears about what you are feeling. A simple step of collecting your sample and send it to us. Once the laboratory obtains your results, you will receive your test result within 7 working days via email.
Your confidentiality is important to us therefore your information will not be shared with any other third parties without your consent.
The test must be used within 12 months after purchase date.
The Test Kit Pack includes:
- Test Requisition Form includes Symptom Checklist
- Requisition Form to complete including your personal and medical history
- Contains collection instructions
- Vial(s) for collecting saliva
- Instructions on How to Use Saliva Collection Kit
Saliva testing is used for measuring hormones like cortisol, estrogen and testosterone, and its non-invasive collection asks patients to spit into a plastic tube. This sampling method allows patients to collect saliva at home at specific times, which is important for accurately measuring hormone levels.
Why do we test hormones in saliva? Steroid hormones in the bloodstream are 95-99% bound to carrier proteins, and in this form are unavailable to target tissues. Saliva testing measures the amount of hormone available to target tissues – the bioavailable amount. For this reason, saliva testing better relates to specific symptoms of excess or deficiency, and is a good option for monitoring hormone therapy.
ZRT is one of the first labs to measure hormones in saliva, and helped establish the method that made saliva hormone testing commercially viable for health care providers and patients around the globe.
Today’s Most Advanced Saliva Testing
How to Use