Hormone Trio Saliva Profile Test Kit (Male / Female) is for measuring 3 essential Hormones:
- Estradiol Hormone Test (E2) (Estrogen)
- Testosterone Hormone Test (T)
- Progesterone Hormone Test (Pg) in saliva
- Test requires saliva sample
- Contains saliva collection kit
- Test sample can be collected at the comfort of your home
- Free delivery in the UK (International delivery from £3.99)
- Customers are responsible for shipping their sample to laboratory.
- Test kit includes laboratory fee. No additional laboratory cost and tax.
- Test Result: You will receive your test result via email within 3-5 working days after Laboratory receives your sample. On your test result you will see your hormone levels in graphics and numbers. You will also see Laboratory's comments by Hormone Specialist Phd Dr. on your test result which suggests a healthy diet, what kind of exercise you should do and some reading materials how to maintain your hormone level balanced. After receiving your test result we strongly recommend you to show your test result to your GP and see if you need any treatment or further action needs to be taken.
- Click to see>>>Sample Saliva Hormone Test Result Report
- Test must be used within 12 months after purchase date.
- Test Requisition Form includes Symptom Checklist
- Requisition Form to complete including your personal and medical history
- Contains collection instructions
- Vial(s) for collecting saliva and blood (dry blood spot) Card
- Instructions on How to Use Collection Kit
- Return Envelope
- Shipping instruction
- Female Estrogen/Progesterone Deficiency Symptoms: Aches & pains, Acne, Bone loss, Depressed, Foggy thinking, Hair - increased facial or body, Heart palpitations, Hot flashes, Incontinence, Infertility, Memory lapse, Night sweats, Rapid aging, Rapid heartbeat, Skin thinning, Sleep disturbed, Tearful. Urinary urge increased, Vaginal dryness and Weight Gain-Waist
- Female Estrogen Dominance/ Progesterone Deficiency Symptoms: Anxious, Bleeding changes, Body temperature cold, Breast cancer, Breasts - fibrocystic, Breasts- tender, Depressed, Headaches, Infertility, Irritable, Mood Swings, Nervous, Uterine fibroids, Water retention, Weight gain-hips.
- Male Estrogen/Progesterone Deficiency Symptoms: Bone loss, Depressed, Heart palpitations, Hot flashes, Neck or back pain, Nights sweats and Sleeping difficulties
- Male Estrogen Dominance/ Progesterone Deficiency Symptoms: Body temperature cold, Irritable, Libido decreased, Prostate problems, Urinary urge increased, Urine flow decreased Weight gain- breast or hips.
- Testosterone hormone imbalance symptoms in men and women are; Decreased libido, Decrease in muscles / few distinctive muscles, Fat deposits in the stomach and breast areas, Cellulite, Varicose veins, Slack arms and face, Wrinkle development, Dry skin, Decreased hair growth, Low stamina, Consistent tiredness, Low assertiveness, Uncertainty, Decreased stress resistance, Nervousness, Anxiety, Depressive moods and Forgetfulness.
If you are experiencing any or a combination of those, it’s worth get your hormone level imbalance checked using our comprehensive 3 panel hormone test.
How to Use