Fertility Hormone Profile Test assesses 15 hormones associated with fertility. These tests are as follows:
- Cortisol Morning
- Cortisol Noon
- Cortisol Evening
- Cortisol Night in saliva in saliva
- Estradiol (E2) (Estrogen)
- Testosterone (T)
- DHEAS (DS)Progesterone (Pg)
- Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH)
- Free Triiodothyronine (fT3)
- Sex Hormone Binding Globulin (SHBG)
- Thyroid Peroxidase Antibody (TPOab)
- Follicle Stimulating Hormone (FSH)
- Luteinizing Hormone (LH) Hormone
- Free Thryoxine (fT4) in blood spot
- Contains Saliva and Blood Spot collection kit
- Collecting sample easily in comfort of your home or office
- Free Delivery in the UK (International Delivery from £3.99)
- Customers are responsible for shipping their sample to laboratory.
- Test kit include laboratory fee. No additional cost and tax.
- Fertility Hormone Profile Test Result: You will receive your test result via email within 3-5 working days after Laboratory receives your sample. On your test result you will see your hormone levels in graphics and numbers. You will also see Laboratory's comments by Hormone Specialist Phd Dr. on your test result which suggests a healthy diet, what kind of exercise you should do and some reading materials how to maintain your hormone level balanced. After receiving your test result we strongly recommend you to show your test result to your GP and see if you need any treatment or further action needs to be taken.
- Click to see Sample Test Result Report
- Test must be used within 12 months after purchase date.
The Test Kit Pack includes:
- Test Requisition Form includes Symptom Checklist
- Requisition Form to complete including your personal and medical history
- Contains saliva and blood spot collection kits
- Instructions on How to Use blood spot and Saliva Collection Kit
- Vial(s) for collecting saliva and blood (dry blood spot) Card
- Return Envelope
- Shipping instruction
Many women become pregnant easily, but for others this may require some assistance. ZRT’s Fertility Profile can help if you:
- Have hormonal symptoms
- Have been trying to conceive for more than six months
- Are in your mid 30's or older
- Have had difficulty sustaining pregnancy in the past
- Know infertility runs in your family
- Want to assess your fertility status
COMMON HORMONE-RELATED CAUSES OF FEMALE INFERTILITY:
LOW PROGESTERONE: Progesterone produced by the ovaries during the second half of the menstrual cycle is essential for preparing the uterus for implantation of the fertilised egg. In some patients, ovulation and fertilisation of the egg may occur normally but progesterone is not produced in sufficient amounts to sustain pregnancy.
THYROID DISORDERS: Low levels of the thyroid hormones fT3 and fT4 may prevent ovulation, which can be indicated by no periods or irregular cycles. Autoimmune thyroid issues, resulting in elevated levels of antibodies to the thyroid gland can increase the risk of miscarriages.
PCOS (POLYCYSTIC OVARY SYNDROME): PCOS affects between 6% and 15% of women during their reproductive years. PCOS is a common cause of ovulation problems, weight issues, and miscarriages. Once PCOS is recognized and treated, many women are able to become pregnant.
LOW EGG RESERVE: Declining egg production is the primary reason for the age-related decline in fertility. A low egg reserve can also be caused by premature ovarian failure.
STRESS: Stress affects ovulation due to its effect on the endocrine system. High cortisol can inhibit ovulation, where low cortisol can affect the immune changes necessary for implantation to occur. Stress may also lead to the development of endometriosis, which is found in more than 50% of women with unexplained infertility.
Established in 1998 and now celebrating 15 years of success, ZRT is a CLIA certified diagnostic laboratory and the leader in hormone and wellness testing. We provide accurate and meaningful test results that assist healthcare providers in making informed treatment decisions.