Female Saliva Hormone Test - Profile III is designed to measure 8 Essential Hormones in women. This hormones are ;
- Estradiol (E2) (Estrogen) - (Average cost £30.69)
- Testosterone (T) - (Average cost £30.69)
- DHEAS (DS) - (Average cost £30.69)
- Progesterone (Pg) - (Average cost £30.69)
- Cortisol Morning (C)- (Average cost £30.69)
- Cortisol Noon (C) - (Average cost £30.69)
- Cortisol Evening (C) - (Average cost £30.69)
- Cortisol Night (C) in saliva - (Average cost £30.69) in saliva.
- Test requires saliva sample
- Contains saliva collection kit
- Test sample can be collected at the comfort of your home
- Free delivery in the UK (International delivery from £3.99)
- Customers are responsible for shipping their sample to laboratory.
- Test kit includes laboratory fee. No additional laboratory cost and tax.
- Test Result: You will receive your test result via email within 3-5 working days after Laboratory receives your sample. On your test result you will see your hormone levels in graphics and numbers. You will also see Laboratory's comments by Hormone Specialist Phd Dr. on your test result which suggests a healthy diet, what kind of exercise you should do and some reading materials how to maintain your hormone level balanced. After receiving your test result we strongly recommend you to show your test result to your GP and see if you need any treatment or further action needs to be taken.
- Click to see >> Sample Saliva Test Result Report
- Test must be used within 12 months after purchase date.
- Test Requisition Form includes Symptom Checklist
- Requisition Form to complete including your personal and medical history
- Contains collection instructions
- Vial(s) for collecting saliva and blood (dry blood spot) Card
- Instructions on How to Use Collection Kit
- Return Envelope
- Shipping instruction
Symptom Categories & Corresponding Symptoms – Female
Female Estrogen/Progesterone Deficiency Symptoms: Aches & pains, Acne, Bone loss, Depressed, Foggy thinking, Hair - increased facial or body, Heart palpitations, Hot flashes, Incontinence, Infertility, Memory lapse, Night sweats, Rapid aging, Rapid heartbeat, Skin thinning, Sleep disturbed, Tearful. Urinary urge increased, Vaginal dryness and Weight Gain-Waist
Female Estrogen Dominance/ Progesterone Deficiency Symptoms: Anxious, Bleeding changes, Body temperature cold, Breast cancer, Breasts – fibrocystic, Breasts – tender, Depressed, Headaches, Infertility, Irritable, Mood swings, Nervous, Uterine fibroids, Water retention and Weight gain – hips.
Female Low Androgens (DHEA/Testosterone Deficiency) Symptoms: Aches & pains, Allergies, Bone loss, Depressed, Fatigue- Evening, Fatigue-morning, Fibromyalgia, Headaches, Incontinence, Libido decreased, Memory lapse, Muscle size decreased, Rapid aging, Skin thinning, Stamina degreased and Vaginal dryness.
Female High Androgens (DHEA/Testosterone Deficiency) Symptoms: Acne, Breast cancer, Hair- increased facial or body, Hair-scalp loss, Irritable, Triglycerides elevated and Weight gain-waist.
Female Low Cortisol Deficiency Symptoms: Aches & pains, Allergies, Blood pressure low, Blood sugar low, Body temperature cold, Chemical sensitivity, Fatigue- evening, Fatigue – morning, Fibromyalgia, Pulse rate slow, Stamina decreased, Stress and Sugar carvings.
Female High Cortisol Deficiency Symptoms: Anxious, Blood pressure high, Bone loss, Breast cancer, Depressed, Foggy thinking, Hot flashes, Infertility, Irritable, Memory lapse, Muscle size decreased, Nervous, Night sweats, Rapid aging, Rapid heartbeat, Skin thinning, Sleep disturbance, Stress, Uterine fibroids and Weight gain – waist.
If any symptoms mentioned above are persisting, then you might want to try a hormonal level imbalance check using our comprehensive 8 panel hormone test. This test has clear instructions to use safely and easily. This produces an non-invasive use as it does not require the use of any needle or instruments that other testing kits may provide.
The test is valid for 12 months after purchase date. We recommend you to use your test as soon as possible.
Saliva testing is used for measuring hormones like cortisol, estrogen and testosterone, and its non-invasive collection asks patients to spit into a plastic tube. This sampling method allows patients to collect saliva at home at specific times, which is important for accurately measuring hormone levels.
Why do we test hormones in saliva? Steroid hormones in the bloodstream are 95-99% bound to carrier proteins, and in this form are unavailable to target tissues. Saliva testing measures the amount of hormone available to target tissues – the bioavailable amount. For this reason, saliva testing better relates to specific symptoms of excess or deficiency, and is a good option for monitoring hormone therapy. ZRT is one of the first labs to measure hormones in saliva, and helped establish the method that made saliva hormone testing commercially viable for health care providers and patients around the globe.
Today’s Most Advanced Saliva Testing
How to Use