FEMALE SALIVA PROFILE II - 6 ESSENTIAL HORMONE TESTING KIT
- Female Saliva Profile II - 6 Essential Saliva Hormone Testing Kit has been designed to measure 6 Essential Hormones in women's body. These hormones are Estradiol (E2), Progesterone (Pg), Testosterone (T), DHEA-S (DS), Cortisol ( Cx2)-(Morning & Evening).
- This test will ensure if you have hormonal imbalance in your body or not. Furthermore, you will find laboratory's comments on your test result which suggests a healthy diet, what kind of exercise you should do and some reading materials to maintain your hormone level balanced.
- Safe and Easy to use Saliva Hormone Testing Kit
- Effectively assesses the levels of 6 main hormones in women
- Contains saliva collection kit
- Accurate result is delivered within 7working days after receipt at the laboratory
- Non-invasive and it does not require the use of any needle
- Customers are responsible for shipment to laboratory. Please find more information on shipping page.
- No additional cost and tax.
Hormones and Their Symptoms
- Estradiol (Estrogen) Hormone imbalance symptoms are bone loss, bloating, acne or oily skin, low libido, hot flashes, irritability, depression, decreased fertility, mood swings, obstructed bile secretion or function, vaginal dryness, poor concentration, and memory lapses.
- Progesterone Hormone imbalance symptoms are decreased fertility, heavy or painful periods, irregular periods, mood swings, hot flashes, tender or fibrocystic breasts, urinary incontinence, vaginal dryness and so on.
- Testosterone hormone imbalance symptoms are decreased libido, decrease in muscles / few distinctive muscles, fat deposits in the stomach and breast areas, cellulite, varicose veins, slack arms and face, wrinkle development, dry skin, decreased hair growth, low stamina, consistent tiredness, low assertiveness, uncertainty, decreased stress resistance, nervousness, anxiety, depressive moods and forgetfulness. Testosterone deficiency can affect women as well as men.
- DHEA-S hormone imbalance symptoms are experiencing depression, extreme fatigue, muscle weakness, joint pains, dryness in skin and eyes, weak immune system, insulin resistance, sleeping disorders, addison's disease, polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS), bad memory, lower stamina, lowered Libido (especially in females), less bones & muscle mass, less hair growth in underarms and inability to lose weight.
- Cortisol hormone imbalance symptoms are depression, anxiety, exhaustion, lack of strength,tiredness, decreased stress resistance, Irritability, mood swings, nervousness, depressive moods, memory issues, fatigue, stomach ulcers, digestive problems, inflammation, cravings for sweet and salty foods, alcohol cravings, insulin resistance, high blood pressure, weight gain or weight loss, underweight, body aches and pains, low blood pressure and dizziness.
Hormones are a chemical substance that is produced within your system that controls and regulates any activity involving certain cells or organs. Most hormones secretion is from special glands such as thyroid hormone that is produced by the thyroid gland. The essentiality of hormones is used in the process of digestion, metabolism, growth, reproduction, and mood control.
There are hormones that are active in more than one physical process for instance neurotransmitters. Hormonal imbalance can cause these secretions to be out of sync therefore causing body to experience different symptoms such as irritability, depression, mood swings, irregular period, acne or oily skin, hot flashes, memory lapses, sleep disturbances, and poor concentration and so on.
Early diagnoses will save you from any hassle that comes with hormonal imbalance. Therefore it is recommended to check your hormonal balance using Hormonal level imbalance saliva test kit. All you need to do is to follow the clear instructions on how to obtain your saliva into the test tube and send the it to us. Once your sample delivered to laboratory, you will receive your test results within 7 working days.
This Hormone Test Kit is valid for 12 months after purchase date therefore you need to use your test within 12 months.
- Test Requisition Form includes Symptom Checklist
- Requisition Form to complete including your personal and medical history
- Contains collection instructions
- Vial(s) for collecting saliva
- Instructions on How to Use Saliva Collection Kit
Saliva testing is used for measuring hormones like cortisol, estrogen and testosterone, and its non-invasive collection asks patients to spit into a plastic tube. This sampling method allows patients to collect saliva at home at specific times, which is important for accurately measuring hormone levels.
Why do we test hormones in saliva? Steroid hormones in the bloodstream are 95-99% bound to carrier proteins, and in this form are unavailable to target tissues. Saliva testing measures the amount of hormone available to target tissues – the bioavailable amount. For this reason, saliva testing better relates to specific symptoms of excess or deficiency, and is a good option for monitoring hormone therapy.
ZRT is one of the first labs to measure hormones in saliva, and helped establish the method that made saliva hormone testing commercially viable for health care providers and patients around the globe.
Today’s Most Advanced Saliva Testing
How to Use