FEMALE SALIVA PROFILE I-5 HORMONE TEST KIT
- Female Profile I - 5 Essential Saliva Hormone Testing Kit is for testing 5 Essential Hormones- Estradiol (E2), Progesterone (Pg), Testosterone (T), DHEA-S and Morning Cortisol (Cx1) in Women. This test will determine whether you have hormonal imbalance in your body or not. The test result will show your hormone level in graphics with explanation. It is easy to read and understand. Furthermore, you will find laboratory's comments on your test result which suggests a healthy diet, what kind of exercise you should do and some reading materials to maintain your hormone level balanced.
- Safe and Easy to use
- Contains saliva collection kit
- Accurate Result is delivered in 7 business days after receipt at the laboratory
- Non-invasive and it does not require the use of any needle
- You can use the test at the comfort of your home
- Free Shipment in the UK and Ireland
- Customers are responsible for shipment to laboratory. Please find more information on shipping page.
- No additional cost and tax.
Hormones and Their Symptoms
- Cortisol Hormone Imbalance symptoms are depression, anxiety, exhaustion, lack of strength,tiredness, decreased stress resistance, Irritability, mood swings, nervousness, depressive moods, memory issues, fatigue, stomach ulcers, digestive problems, inflammation, cravings for sweet and salty foods, alcohol cravings, insulin resistance, high blood pressure, weight gain or weight loss, underweight, body aches and pains, low blood pressure and
- Estradiol (Estrogen) Hormone imbalance symptoms are bone loss, bloating, acne or oily skin, low libido, hot flashes, irritability, depression, decreased fertility, mood swings, obstructed bile secretion or function, vaginal dryness, poor concentration, and memory lapses.
- DHEA-S Hormone imbalance symptoms are experiencing depression, extreme fatigue, muscle weakness, joint pains, dryness in skin and eyes, weak immune system, insulin resistance, sleeping disorders, addison's disease, polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS), bad memory, lower stamina, lowered Libido (especially in females), less bones & muscle mass, less hair growth in underarms and inability to lose weight.
- Progesterone Hormone imbalance symptoms are decreased fertility, heavy or painful periods, irregular periods, mood swings, hot flashes, tender or fibrocystic breasts, urinary incontinence, vaginal dryness and so on.
- Testosterone hormone imbalance symptoms are decreased libido, decrease in muscles / few distinctive muscles, fat deposits in the stomach and breast areas, cellulite, varicose veins, slack arms and face, wrinkle development, dry skin, decreased hair growth, low stamina, consistent tiredness, low assertiveness, uncertainty, decreased stress resistance, nervousness, anxiety, depressive moods and forgetfulness. Testosterone deficiency can affect women as well as men.
If you are experiencing any or a combination of those, it’s worth get your hormone level imbalance checked using our comprehensive 5 panel hormone test. This saliva hormone test is safe and has easy step-by-step instructions to use. It is also non-invasive as it does not require the use of any needle or instruments that other testing kits might require.
Saliva tests are the most relied upon measurements of the 'bio available' fraction of steroid hormones that have made their way into the tissues from the bloodstream. This test will enable your Doctor to make a precise and accurate diagnosis. Due to its nature of producing valid and reliable results, this saliva testing kit helps eliminate any recurring doubts and fears about what you are feeling. A simple step of collecting your sample and send it to us. Once the laboratory obtains your results, you will receive your test result within 7 working days.
The test must be used within 12 months after purchase date.
The Test Kit Pack includes:
- Test Requisition Form includes Symptom Checklist
- Requisition Form to complete including your personal and medical history
- Contains collection instructions
- Vial(s) for collecting saliva
- Instructions on How to Use Saliva Collection Kit.
Saliva testing is used for measuring hormones like cortisol, estrogen and testosterone, and its non-invasive collection asks patients to spit into a plastic tube. This sampling method allows patients to collect saliva at home at specific times, which is important for accurately measuring hormone levels.
Why do we test hormones in saliva? Steroid hormones in the bloodstream are 95-99% bound to carrier proteins, and in this form are unavailable to target tissues. Saliva testing measures the amount of hormone available to target tissues – the bioavailable amount. For this reason, saliva testing better relates to specific symptoms of excess or deficiency, and is a good option for monitoring hormone therapy.
ZRT is one of the first labs to measure hormones in saliva, and helped establish the method that made saliva hormone testing commercially viable for health care providers and patients around the globe.
Today’s Most Advanced Saliva Testing
How to Use