Estradiol (E2) Saliva Hormone Test Kit
- Estradiol Saliva Hormone Test Kit designed accurately assess Estradiol level and determine if there is Estradiol imbalance in the body.
- Best tested together with Progesterone (see Progesterone and Estradiol Profile) as an imbalance of these two hormones is associated with major symptoms of menopause and disorders of the reproductive system.
- Signs and Symptoms of Female Estradiol Hormone Imbalance are poor concentration, tender or fibrocystic breasts, bloating, bone loss, decreased fertility, depression, hot flashes, heavy or painful periods, irregular periods, irritability, loss of muscle mass, low libido, memory lapses, mood swings, obstructed bile secretion or function, sleep disturbances, uterine bleeding, vaginal dryness, acne or oily skin
- Signs and Symptoms of Male Estradiol Hormone Imbalance are decreased mental clarity, decreased muscle strength, decreased stamina, decreased urine flow, erectile dysfunction, hot flashes, increased abdominal fat, increased urge to urinate, irritability, low sex drive, mood swings, night sweat, spoor concentration and sleep disturbances.
- Collecting sample easily in comfort of your home or office.
- Delivers results in 3-5 working days after receipt at the laboratory
- Free Delivery in the UK and Ireland
- Customers are responsible for shipping their sample to laboratory.
- No additional cost.
- Click to see>>>Sample Saliva Hormone Test Result Report
- Estradiol is one of three hormones of Estrogen. Please click to see Estrogen Profile
Estradiol is a critical part of sexual and reproductive function – acting as an anti-oxidant neuroprotective agent and known to be profoundly associated with bone growth. Estradiol is also suspected to play a large role in cancer of breast and uterine endometrial lining.
Measuring your Estradiol levels may assist you and your Doctor in making accurate and conclusive diagnosis especially If you are experiencing any of the signs and symptoms listed above.
The pack includes:
- Test Requisition Form includes Symptom Checklist
- Requisition Form to complete including your personal and medical history
- Contains collection instructions
- Vial(s) for collecting saliva
- Instructions on How to Use Saliva Collection Kit
Other Related Tests
How to Use