ESTRADIOL & TESTOSTERONE HORMONE TEST (SALIVA)
- Estradiol and Testosterone Saliva Hormone Test Kit is for 2 Essential Hormones: Estradiol (Estrogen) (E2), and Testosterone (T) in Men and Women. This test will identify if there is hormonal imbalance in the body. Having too much or too little of a particular hormone in the body can cause hormonal imbalance.
- Common Signs and Symptoms of Testosterone Hormone Imbalance are decreased libido, decrease in muscles / few distinctive muscles, fat deposits in the stomach and breast areas, cellulite, varicose veins, slack arms and face, wrinkle development, dry skin, decreased hair growth, low stamina, consistent tiredness, low assertiveness, uncertainty, decreased stress resistance, nervousness, anxiety, depressive moods, forgetfulness
- Common Signs and Symptoms of Male Estradiol Hormone Imbalance are decreased mental clarity, decreased muscle strength, decreased stamina, decreased urine flow, erectile dysfunction, hot flashes, increased abdominal fat, increased urge to urinate, irritability, low sex drive, mood swings, night sweats, poor concentration, sleep disturbances.
- Common Signs and Symptoms of Female Estradiol Hormone Imbalance are acne or oily skin, bloating, bone loss, decreased fertility, depression, hot flashes, heavy or painful periods, irregular periods, irritability, loss of muscle mass, low libido, memory lapses, mood swings, obstructed bile secretion or function, poor concentration, sleep disturbances, tender or fibrocystic breasts, uterine bleeding, vaginal dryness
- Collecting saliva sample easily in comfort of your home or office.
- Delivers results in 3-5 working days after receipt at the laboratory
- Free Delivery in the UK and Ireland
- Customers are responsible for shipping their sample to laboratory.
- No additional cost.
- Click to see >> Sample Saliva Test Result Report
What causes a testosterone deficiency?
There are different reasons for a testosterone deficiency. It can be congenital, or triggered through an accident or sickness. One of the most common causes is in fact that the production of certain hormones tends to deteriorate with age – as is also the case with testosterone.
A testosterone deficiency can be amplified through sport as well as high emotional stress. The diet is also a factor – certain foods reduce the testosterone level (sugar, whole grain products), whereas other products can raise the testosterone production (food that is rich in saturated fats, such as protein-rich foods, for example meat, fish, leguminous plants).
Many of the symptoms can also have other reasons. Therefore a slight testosterone deficiency can be treated with the correct diet. However, if the deficiency is more pronounced, the natural balance can restored, for example, with the purposeful consumption of bioidentical hormones, of course only under medical supervision.
If you are experiencing any or a combination of those, it’s worth get your hormone level imbalance checked using our comprehensive 2 panel hormone test.
The Test Kit Pack includes:
- Test Requisition Form includes Symptom Checklist
- Requisition Form to complete including your personal and medical history
- Contains collection instructions
- Vial(s) for collecting saliva
- Instructions on How to Use Saliva Collection Kit
How to Use