Cortisol Profile Test (Diurnal) is designed to test the cortisol hormone four times throughout the day in men and women. The cortisol profile test will determine if there is cortisol imbalance in your body during the day through saliva samples as follows: Cortisol Hormone in the Morning (C), Cortisol Hormone in the Noon (C), Cortisol Hormone in the Evening (C), Cortisol Hormone in the Night (C).
If you are experiencing any of the following symptoms then this test is for you.
Symptoms associated with Cortisol deficiency are:
- Weight gain
- Water retention
- Low libido
- Lack of coping with stress
- Lack of strength
- (Daytime) tiredness
- Low blood pressure
- Mood swings
- Depressive moods
- Weight loss
- Digestive problems
- Carving for sweet and salty foods
How does our full-day saliva Cortisol test kit work?
Our full-day saliva cortisol hormone test measures cortisol levels during the day and determines whether your levels are too high or too low regarding the normal standard. It is very useful if you have been under a lot of stress lately or if you have been recently observed some complications that might be associated with variation in cortisol levels.
Test Result: You will receive your test result 3-5 working days after the laboratory receives your sample. You will see your hormone levels in graphics and numbers on your test result. You will also see laboratory comments by Hormone Specialist PhD Dr in the comments: you will find Dr analysis of your hormone levels and what to do next.
- Collect samples from the comfort of your home and post them to our lab.
- The test must be used within 12 months after the purchase date.
- The test kit includes a laboratory fee: no additional laboratory cost and tax.
- Customers are responsible for shipping their samples to the laboratory.
- How and when to Collect your saliva samples: Saliva Testing Instructions
- Click to see >> Sample Saliva Test Result Report
How to use: