DHEA and Testosterone test kit is designed to test two main hormones, DHEAS and Testosterone, in both men's and women's bodies. Our saliva hormone test will identify if there are any DHEA and Testosterone hormonal imbalances. Having too much or too little can cause your body to experience specific symptoms.
Female low androgens (DHEA/Testosterone) deficiency symptoms:
- Aches and pains
- bone loss
- morning/evening fatigue
- decreased libido
Male low androgens (DHEA/Testosterone) deficiency symptoms:
- Aches and pains
- Cold body temperature
- Decreased erections
- Evening fatigue
- Mental fatigue
- Hot flushes
- Night sweats,
Testosterone Deficiency Symptoms:
- Low sex drive
- Erectile dysfunction
- Anxiety and depressed mood
- Memory lapse
- Difficulties with concentration
- Mood swing
- Loss of muscular strength
- A decrease in body hair
- Osteoporosis - Thinning of the bones
- Increased body fat, especially in the waist area
- Breast development (gynecomastia)
There are different reasons for testosterone deficiency. It can be congenital or triggered by an accident or sickness. One of the most common causes is that the production of certain hormones tends to deteriorate with age – as is also the case with Testosterone. A testosterone deficiency can be amplified through sport and high emotional stress. The diet is also a factor – certain foods reduce the testosterone level (sugar, whole grain products).
In contrast, other products can raise testosterone production (food rich in saturated fats, such as protein-rich foods, such as meat, fish, leguminous plants). Many of the symptoms can also have other reasons. Therefore a slight testosterone deficiency can be treated with the correct diet. However, if the deficiency is more pronounced, the natural balance can be restored, for example, with the purposeful consumption of bioidentical hormones, of course only under medical supervision. If you are experiencing any or a combination of those, it's worth getting your hormone level imbalance checked using our comprehensive 2-panel hormone test.
Test Result: You will receive your test result 3-5 working days after the laboratory receives your sample. You will see your hormone levels in graphics and numbers on your test result. You will also see laboratory comments by Hormone Specialist PhD Dr in the comments: you will find Dr analysis of your hormone levels and what to do next.
- Collect samples from the comfort of your home and post them to our lab.
- The test must be used within 12 months after the purchase date.
- The test kit includes a laboratory fee: no additional laboratory cost and tax.
- Customers are responsible for shipping their samples to the laboratory.
- How and when to Collect your saliva samples: Saliva Testing Instructions
- Click to see >> Sample Saliva Test Result Report
How to use: