- DHEA and Testosterone Test Kit is designed to test 2 Essential Hormones: DHEA (DS) hormone , and Testosterone hormone (T) in men and women.
- This saliva hormone test kit will identify if there is dhea and testosterone hormonal imbalance in the body. Having too much or too little of a particular hormone in the body can cause hormonal imbalance.
- Collecting saliva sample easily at comfort of your home
- Easy and simple to use Saliva Hormone Test Kit
- Free delivery in the UK (International delivery cost starts £3.99)
- Customers are responsible for shipping their sample to laboratory.
- Test kit includes laboratory fee. No additional laboratory cost and tax.
- Test Result: You will receive your test result via email within 3-5 working days after Laboratory receives your sample. On your test result you will see your hormone levels in graphics and numbers. You will also see Laboratory's comments by Hormone Specialist Phd Dr. on your test result which suggests a healthy diet, what kind of exercise you should do and some reading materials how to maintain your hormone level balanced. After receiving your test result we strongly recommend you to show your test result to your GP and see if you need any treatment or further action needs to be taken.
- The test must be used within 12 months after purchase date.
- Click to see >> Sample Saliva Test Result Report
The Test Kit Pack includes:
- Test Requisition Form includes Symptom Checklist
- Requisition Form to complete including your personal and medical history
- Contains collection instructions
- Vial(s) for collecting saliva
- Instructions on How to Use Saliva Collection Kit
- Shipping Instruction
- Return Envelope
Female Low Androgens (DHEA / Testosterone Deficiency) Symptoms: Aches & pains, Allergies, Bone loss, Depressed, Fatigue- Evening, Fatigue-morning, Fibromyalgia, Headaches, Incontinence, Libido decreased, Memory lapse, Muscle size decreased, Rapid aging, Skin thinning, Stamina degreased and Vaginal dryness
Female High Androgens (DHEA / Testosterone Deficiency) Symptoms: Acne, Breast cancer, Hair- increased facial or body, Hair-scalp loss, Irritable, Triglycerides elevated and Weight gain-waist
Male Low Androgens (DHEA/Testosterone Deficiency) Symptoms: Allergies, Apathy, Body temperature cold, Bone loss, Burned out feeling, Depressed, Erections decreased, Fatigue – evening, Fatigue – mental, Fatigue – morning, Flexibility decreased, Forgetfulness, Headaches, Heart palpitations, Hot flashes, Irritable, Joint pain, Libido decreased, Mental sharpness decreased, Muscle size decreased, Muscle soreness, Neck or back pain, Night sweats, Prostate problems, Rapid aging, Ringing in ears, Skin thinning, Stamina decreased, Stress, Triglycerides elevated, Urinary urge increased, Urine flow decreased, Weight gain- waist.
Male High Androgens (DHEA/Testosterone Deficiency) Symptoms : Acne, Aggressive behaviour, Anxious, Blood pressure high, Hair or shin oily, Irritable, Nervous, Sleeping difficulty, Sugar carvings, Weight gain – breast or hips.
If you are experiencing any or a combination of those, it’s worth get your hormone level imbalance checked using our comprehensive 2 panel hormone test.
What causes a testosterone deficiency?
There are different reasons for a testosterone deficiency. It can be congenital, or triggered through an accident or sickness. One of the most common causes is in fact that the production of certain hormones tends to deteriorate with age – as is also the case with testosterone.
A testosterone deficiency can be amplified through sport as well as high emotional stress. The diet is also a factor – certain foods reduce the testosterone level (sugar, whole grain products), whereas other products can raise the testosterone production (food that is rich in saturated fats, such as protein-rich foods, for example meat, fish, leguminous plants).
Many of the symptoms can also have other reasons. Therefore a slight testosterone deficiency can be treated with the correct diet. However, if the deficiency is more pronounced, the natural balance can restored, for example, with the purposeful consumption of bioidentical hormones, of course only under medical supervision.
How to Use