Adrenal Test kit is for testing 5 main hormones related to adrenal stress. Our laboratory will run the following tests to measure adrenal hormones:
- DHEAS Hormone (DS)
- Cortisol Hormone in the Morning (C)
- Cortisol Hormone in the Noon (C)
- Cortisol Hormone in the Evening (C)
- Cortisol Hormone in the Night (C).
- Adrenal Test requires a saliva sample.
- Test sample can be collected at the comfort of your home.
- Free delivery in the UK
- Customers are responsible for shipping their sample to the laboratory.
- Test kit includes laboratory fee: no additional laboratory cost and tax.
- Click to see Adrenal Test Sample Test Result Report
- The test must be used within 12 months after purchase date.
The Adrenal Test Kit pack includes:
- Test Requisition Form includes Symptom Checklist
- Requisition Form to complete including your personal and medical history
- Contains collection instructions
- Vial(s) for collecting saliva
- Instructions on How to Use Collection Kit
- Return Envelope
- Shipping instruction
The adrenal test kit is recommended if you experience the following symptoms;
Female Low Cortisol Deficiency Symptoms
Aches & pains, allergies, low blood pressure, low blood sugar, cold body temperature, chemical sensitivity, evening fatigue, morning fatigue, fibromyalgia, slow pulse rate, decreased stamina, stress and sugar craving.
Female High Cortisol Deficiency Symptoms
Anxious, high blood pressure, bone loss, breast cancer, depressed, foggy thinking, hot flashes, infertility, irritable, memory lapse, decreased muscle size, nervous, night sweats, rapid ageing, rapid heartbeat, skin thinning, sleep disturbance, stress, uterine fibroids and waist weight gain.
Male Low Cortisol Deficiency Symptoms
Low blood pressure, low blood sugar, chemical sensitivity, depressed, dizzy spells, fatigue, infertility, irritable, joint pain, decreased mental sharpness, slow pulse rate, decreased stamina, stress, sugar cravings, swelling or puffy eyes/face.
Male High Cortisol Deficiency Symptoms
Anxious, high blood pressure, depression, forgetfulness, hot flashes, decreased mental sharpness, decreased muscle size, nervousness, night sweats, rapid ageing, skin thinning, sleeping difficulty, stress, sugar cravings, Triglycerides elevated, waist weight gain.
Symptoms of DHEAS (DS) deficiency in male and female are:
Experiencing depression, extreme fatigue, muscle weakness, joint pains, dryness in skin and eyes, weak immune system, insulin resistance, sleep disorders, Addison's disease, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS), bad memory, lower stamina, lowered Libido (especially in females), less bones & muscle mass, less hair growth in underarms and inability to lose weight.
How does Saliva Adrenal Test (DHEA S Hormone test and Full Day Cortisol Test) Kit work?
Our Full Day Saliva Adrenal Test measures your DHEA S and cortisol levels during the day and determines whether your levels are too high or too low regarding the normal standard.
Adrenal Test is very useful if you have been under a lot of stress lately or if you have been recently observed some complications that might be associated with variation in the DHEA S and Cortisol levels.
How to Use