- Cortisol Hormone Test in the Morning (C)
- Cortisol Hormone Test in the Noon (C)
- Cortisol Hormone Test in the Evening (C)
- Cortisol Hormone Test in the Night (C) in saliva.
- Test requires saliva sample
- Contains saliva collection kit
- Test sample can be collected at the comfort of your home
- Free delivery in the UK (International delivery from £3.99)
- Customers are responsible for shipping their sample to laboratory.
- Test kit includes laboratory fee. No additional laboratory cost and tax.
- Test Result: You will receive your test result via email within 3-5 working days after Laboratory receives your sample. On your test result you will see your hormone levels in graphics and numbers. You will also see Laboratory's comments by Hormone Specialist Phd Dr. on your test result which suggests a healthy diet, what kind of exercise you should do and some reading materials how to maintain your hormone level balanced. After receiving your test result we strongly recommend you to show your test result to your GP and see if you need any treatment or further action needs to be taken.
- Click to See>> Sample Report of Diurnal Saliva Cortisol Hormone Test
- Test must be used within 12 months after purchase date.
The Test Kit pack includes:
- Test Requisition Form includes Symptom Checklist
- Requisition Form to complete including your personal and medical history
- Contains collection instructions
- Vial(s) for collecting saliva and blood (dry blood spot) Card
- Instructions on How to Use Collection Kit
- Return Envelope
- Shipping instruction
- Weight gain,
- Water retention,
- Reduced libido,
- Lack of coping with stress,
- Lack of strength,
- (Daytime) tiredness,
- Low blood pressure,
- Mood swings,
- Depressive moods,
- Weight loss,
- Digestive problems,
- Carving for sweet and salty foods
How does Full Day Saliva Cortisol Test Kit work?
Our Full Day Saliva Cortisol Hormone Test measures your cortisol levels during the day and determines whether your levels are too high or too low regarding the normal standard.
It is very useful if you have been under a lot of stress lately or if you have been recently observed some complications that might associated with variation in the Cortisol levels.
How to Use