- cortisol profile test (Diurnal) is designed to test Cortisol hormone (Cx4) -(Full Day)- morning, noon, evening and night in men and women. The cortisol profile test will determine if there is Cortisol imbalance in the body or not.
- General symptoms associated with Cortisol deficiency are ;
- Weight gain,
- Water retention,
- Reduced libido,
- Lack of coping with stress,
- Lack of strength,
- (Daytime) tiredness,
- Low blood pressure,
- Mood swings,
- Depressive moods,
- Weight loss,
- Digestive problems,
- Carving for sweet and salty foods
- Collecting saliva sample easily in comfort of your home or office.
- Delivers results in 3-5 working days after receipt at the laboratory
- Free Delivery in the UK and Ireland
- Customers are responsible for shipping their sample to laboratory.
- No additional cost.
- Click to See>> Sample Report of Diurnal Saliva Cortisol Hormone Test
How does Full Day Saliva Cortisol Test Kit work?
Our Full Day Saliva Cortisol Hormone Test measures your cortisol levels during the day and determines whether your levels are too high or too low regarding the normal standard.
It is very useful if you have been under a lot of stress lately or if you have been recently observed some complications that might associated with variation in the Cortisol levels.
The pack includes:
- Test Requisition Form includes Symptom Checklist
- Requisition Form to complete including your personal and medical history
- Contains collection instructions
- Vial(s) for collecting saliva
- Instructions on How to Use Saliva Collection Kit
How to Use