Estrogen & Progesterone test kit is for testing 4 main hormones. Our laboratory will run followint test to asses relevant hormones:
- Estrone Hormone Test (E1) (Estrogen)
- Estradiol Hormone Test (E2) (Estrogen)
- Estriol Hormone Test (E3) (Estrogen)
- Progesterone Hormone Test (Pg)
- Test requires saliva sample
- Contains saliva collection kit
- Test sample can be collected at the comfort of your home
- Free delivery in the UK (International delivery from £3.99)
- Customers are responsible for shipping their sample to laboratory.
- Test kit includes laboratory fee. No additional laboratory cost and tax.
- Test Result: You will receive your test result via email within 3-5 working days after Laboratory receives your sample. On your test result you will see your hormone levels in graphics and numbers. You will also see Laboratory's comments by Hormone Specialist Phd Dr. on your test result which suggests a healthy diet, what kind of exercise you should do and some reading materials how to maintain your hormone level balanced. After receiving your test result we strongly recommend you to show your test result to your GP and see if you need any treatment or further action needs to be taken.
- Test must be used within 12 months after purchase date.
- Click to see>>>Sample Saliva Hormone Test Result Report
- Test Requisition Form includes Symptom Checklist
- Requisition Form to complete including your personal and medical history
- Contains collection instructions
- Vial(s) for collecting saliva and blood (dry blood spot) Card
- Instructions on How to Use Collection Kit
- Return Envelope
- Shipping instruction
- Female Estrogen/Progesterone Deficiency Symptoms: Aches & pains, Acne, Bone loss, Depressed, Foggy thinking, Hair - increased facial or body, Heart palpitations, Hot flashes, Incontinence, Infertility, Memory lapse, Night sweats, Rapid aging, Rapid heartbeat, Skin thinning, Sleep disturbed, Tearful. Urinary urge increased, Vaginal dryness and Weight Gain-Waist
- Female Estrogen Dominance/ Progesterone Deficiency Symptoms: Anxious, Bleeding changes, Body temperature cold, Breast cancer, Breasts – fibrocystic, Breasts – tender, Depressed, Headaches, Infertility, Irritable, Mood swings, Nervous, Uterine fibroids, Water retention and Weight gain – hips
- Male Estrogen/Progesterone Deficiency Symptoms: Bone loss, Depressed, Heart palpitations, Hot flashes, Neck or back pain, Nights sweats and Sleeping difficulties
- Male Estrogen Dominance/ Progesterone Deficiency Symptoms: Body temperature cold, Irritable, Libido decreased, Prostate problems, Urinary urge increased, Urine flow decreased Weight gain- breast or hips.
Estrogen Hormone Test:
Estrogen is a critical part of sexual and reproductive function – acting as an anti-oxidant neuroprotective agent and known to be profoundly associated with bone growth. Estrogen is also suspected to play a large role in cancer of breast and uterine endometrial lining.
Progesterone Hormone Test:
Progesterone is the hormone steroid that is produced by the body which regulates menstrual cycle and it is involved with the female menstrual cycle during pregnancy.
How to Use