- Estradiol hormone test (E2) (Estrogen Hormone Test),
- Progesterone hormone test (Pg),
- Testosterone hormone test (T),
- DHEA-S (DS) hormone test,
- Cortisol hormone test ( Cx4)-((Morning Cortisol, Noon Cortisol, Evening Cortisol and Night Cortisol).
- Collecting sample easily in comfort of your home or office.
- Female saliva hormone test kit will deliver test result within 3-5 working days after receipt at the laboratory
- Free Delivery in the UK and Ireland
- Customers are responsible for shipping their sample to laboratory.
- No additional cost.
- Click to see >> Sample Saliva Test Result Report
Symptom Categories & Corresponding Symptoms – Female
Female Estrogen/Progesterone Deficiency Symptoms: Aches & pains, Acne, Bone loss, Depressed, Foggy thinking, Hair - increased facial or body, Heart palpitations, Hot flashes, Incontinence, Infertility, Memory lapse, Night sweats, Rapid aging, Rapid heartbeat, Skin thinning, Sleep disturbed, Tearful. Urinary urge increased, Vaginal dryness and Weight Gain-Waist
Female Estrogen Dominance/ Progesterone Deficiency Symptoms: Anxious, Bleeding changes, Body temperature cold, Breast cancer, Breasts – fibrocystic, Breasts – tender, Depressed, Headaches, Infertility, Irritable, Mood swings, Nervous, Uterine fibroids, Water retention and Weight gain – hips.
Female Low Androgens (DHEA/Testosterone Deficiency) Symptoms: Aches & pains, Allergies, Bone loss, Depressed, Fatigue- Evening, Fatigue-morning, Fibromyalgia, Headaches, Incontinence, Libido decreased, Memory lapse, Muscle size decreased, Rapid aging, Skin thinning, Stamina degreased and Vaginal dryness.
Female High Androgens (DHEA/Testosterone Deficiency) Symptoms: Acne, Breast cancer, Hair- increased facial or body, Hair-scalp loss, Irritable, Triglycerides elevated and Weight gain-waist.
Female Low Cortisol Deficiency Symptoms: Aches & pains, Allergies, Blood pressure low, Blood sugar low, Body temperature cold, Chemical sensitivity, Fatigue- evening, Fatigue – morning, Fibromyalgia, Pulse rate slow, Stamina decreased, Stress and Sugar carvings.
Female High Cortisol Deficiency Symptoms: Anxious, Blood pressure high, Bone loss, Breast cancer, Depressed, Foggy thinking, Hot flashes, Infertility, Irritable, Memory lapse, Muscle size decreased, Nervous, Night sweats, Rapid aging, Rapid heartbeat, Skin thinning, Sleep disturbance, Stress, Uterine fibroids and Weight gain – waist.
If any symptoms mentioned above are persisting, then you might want to try a hormonal level imbalance check using our comprehensive 8 panel hormone test. This test has clear instructions to use safely and easily. This produces an non-invasive use as it does not require the use of any needle or instruments that other testing kits may provide.
The test is valid for 12 months after purchase date. We recommend you to use your test as soon as possible.
- Test Requisition Form includes Symptom Checklist
- Requisition Form to complete including your personal & medical history
- Contains collection instructions
- Vial(s) for collecting saliva
- Instructions on How to Use Saliva Collection Kit
Saliva testing is used for measuring hormones like cortisol, estrogen and testosterone, and its non-invasive collection asks patients to spit into a plastic tube. This sampling method allows patients to collect saliva at home at specific times, which is important for accurately measuring hormone levels.
Why do we test hormones in saliva? Steroid hormones in the bloodstream are 95-99% bound to carrier proteins, and in this form are unavailable to target tissues. Saliva testing measures the amount of hormone available to target tissues – the bioavailable amount. For this reason, saliva testing better relates to specific symptoms of excess or deficiency, and is a good option for monitoring hormone therapy.
ZRT is one of the first labs to measure hormones in saliva, and helped establish the method that made saliva hormone testing commercially viable for health care providers and patients around the globe.
Today’s Most Advanced Saliva Testing
How to Use