The Testosterone Hormone Test effectively assesses the testosterone level in both men's and women's bodies. Testosterone deficiency can affect women as well as men. Our saliva testosterone hormone testing kit measures testosterone levels and determines whether a patient's levels are too high or low depending on the reference range. Testosterone levels can either be too high or too low. When in excess, it is often caused by ovarian cysts in women, leading to excessive air growth, acne, and oily skin. This test is for those who are experiencing more than one of the below sysmptoms.
Testosterone Deficiency Symptoms
- Low sex drive
- Erectile dysfunction
- Anxiety and depressed mood
- Memory lapse
- Difficulties with concentration
- Mood swing
- Loss of muscular strength
- A decrease in body hair
- Osteoporosis - Thinning of the bones
- Increased body fat, especially in the waist area
- Breast development (gynecomastia)
Test Result: You will receive your test result 3-5 working days after the laboratory receives your sample. You will see your hormone levels in graphics and numbers on your test result. You will also see laboratory comments by Hormone Specialist PhD Dr in the comments: you will find Dr analysis of your hormone levels and what to do next.
- Collect samples from the comfort of your home and post them to our lab.
- The test must be used within 12 months after the purchase date.
- The test kit includes a laboratory fee: no additional laboratory cost and tax.
- Customers are responsible for shipping their samples to the laboratory.
- How and when to collect your saliva sample Saliva Testing Instructions
- Click to see >> Sample Saliva Test Result Report
How to use: