A cortisol test measures the level of cortisol in your saliva. Saliva tests are the most common way of measuring cortisol. If your cortisol levels are too high or too low, it may mean you have a disorder of your adrenal glands. These disorders can be serious if not treated.
Cortisol Saliva Hormone Test Kit is designed to test cortisol hormone in the morning only and can be used by both men and women. You can benefit from our saliva cortisol test if you are stressed or experience other cortisol symptoms listed below in the morning. If you wish to test your cortisol throughout the day ( four times a day) you might consider our Diurnal Cortisol Profile.
Cortisol deficiency symptoms:
- Mood swings
- Lack of strength
- Decreased stress resistance
- Depressive moods
- Memory issues
- Stomach ulcers
- Digestive problems
- Collect samples from the comfort of your home and post them to our lab.
- The test must be used within 12 months after the purchase date.
- The test kit includes a laboratory fee: no additional laboratory cost and tax.
- Customers are responsible for shipping their samples to the laboratory.
- How and when to Collect your saliva samples: Saliva Testing Instructions
- Click to see >> Sample Saliva Test Result Report
How to use: