- Estradiol (estrogen)hormone test (E2),
- Prostate specific antigen hormone test (PSA),
- Testosterone hormone test (T),
- DHEAS hormone test (DS),
- Sex Hormone Binding Globulin hormone test (SHBG)
- Cortisol hormone test (C) in men.
- Contains Blood Spot collection kit
- Test sample can be collected at the comfort of your home
- Free delivery in the UK
- Customers are responsible for shipping their sample to laboratory.
- Test kit includes laboratory fee. No additional laboratory cost and tax.
- Test Result: You will receive your test result via email within 3-5 working days after Laboratory receives your sample. On your test result you will see your hormone levels in graphics and numbers. You will also see Laboratory's comments by Hormone Specialist Phd Dr. on your test result which suggests a healthy diet, what kind of exercise you should do and some reading materials how to maintain your hormone level balanced. After receiving your test result we strongly recommend you to show your test result to your GP and see if you need any treatment or further action needs to be taken.
- Test must be used within 12 months after purchase date.
- Click to see Sample Test Result Report
- Test Requisition Form includes Symptom Checklist
- Requisition Form to complete including your personal and medical history
- Contains collection instructions
- Instructions on How to Use blood spot Collection Kit
- Shipping Instruction
- Return Envelope
Symptom Categories & Corresponding Symptoms – Male
Male Estrogen/Progesterone Deficiency Symptoms:
Bone loss, Depressed, Heart palpitations, Hot flashes, Neck or back pain, Nights sweats and Sleeping difficulties
Male Estrogen Dominance/ Progesterone Deficiency Symptoms: Body temperature cold, Irritable, Libido decreased, Prostate problems, Urinary urge increased, Urine flow decreased Weight gain- breast or hips.
Male Low Androgens (DHEA/Testosterone Deficiency) Symptoms: Allergies, Apathy, Body temperature cold, Bone loss, Burned out feeling, Depressed, Erections decreased, Fatigue – evening, Fatigue – mental, Fatigue – morning, Flexibility decreased, Forgetfulness, Headaches, Heart palpitations, Hot flashes, Irritable, Joint pain, Libido decreased, Mental sharpness decreased, Muscle size decreased, Muscle soreness, Neck or back pain, Night sweats, Prostate problems, Rapid aging, Ringing in ears, Skin thinning, Stamina decreased, Stress, Triglycerides elevated, Urinary urge increased, Urine flow decreased, Weight gain- waist.
Male High Androgens (DHEA/Testosterone Deficiency) Symptoms : Acne, Aggressive behavior, Anxious, Blood pressure high, Hair or shin oily, Irritable, Nervous, Sleeping difficulty, Sugar carvings, Weight gain – breast or hips.
Male Low Cortisol Deficiency Symptoms: Allergies, Apathy, Blood pressure low, Blood sugar los, Body temperature cold, Burned out feeling, Chemical sensitivity, Depressed, Dizzy spells, Fatigue – evening, Fatigue – mental, Fatigue – morning, Infertility, Irritable, Joint pain, Mental Sharpness decreased, Neck or back pain, Pulse rate slow, Stamina decreased, Stress, Sugar carvings, Swelling or puffy eyes/face.
Male High Cortisol Deficiency Symptoms:
Anxious, Blood pressure high, Body temperature cold, Bones loss, Depressed, Erection decreased, Forgetfulness, Hot flashes, Libido decreased, Metal sharpness decreased, Muscle size decreased, Nervous, Night sweats, Rapid aging, Skin thinning, Sleeping difficulty, Stress, Sugar carvings, Triglycerides elevated, Weight gain – waist.
Male Hypometabolism : Anxious, Body temperature cold, Cholesterol high, Constipation, Depressed, Dizzy spells, Fatigue – evening, Fatigue – mental, Fatigue – morning, Goiter, Hair – dry or brittle, Headaches, Hearing loss, Heart palpitations, Hoarseness, Infertility, Joint pain, Libido decreased, Nails – breaking or brittle, pulse rate slow, Ringing in ears, Stamina decreased, Sweating decreased, Swelling or puffy eyes / face, Triglycerides elevated.
If you are experiencing any or a combination of those, it’s worth get your hormone level imbalance checked using our comprehensive Male Blood Spot hormone test.
This test will enable you to find out about your hormone levels and if necessary to take further action such as seeing your Doctor, change your diet and exercise.
MORE INFORMATION ON MALE HORMONE PROFILES
When patients have hormone-related symptoms, it is usually not a clear-cut case of one hormone level being abnormal, or even one hormone system. In fact, because of the role that hormones play as chemical messengers to wake up the genome in specific target tissues throughout the body, it makes sense that all hormone systems work in concert with each other to maintain a state of balance. This could be likened to the instruments in an orchestra playing together in harmony; when one instrument is off key or playing too loudly or softly (analogous to too much or too little hormone), the overall harmony is affected. In a similar manner, the adrenal, thyroid, and sex hormones work in harmony, and when one or more of the hormones in any one system become unbalanced, this affects the harmony or balance of the whole system. Symptoms common to hormonal imbalances in the endocrine systems are seen as the body struggles to maintain balance, but does not succeed. Without an overall picture of which hormone systems are affected, it is often difficult to know the best clinical course of action for correcting the imbalance. Hormone “Profiles” at ZRT are multiple hormone tests bundled into one convenient kit. Priced lower than the sum of the individual tests, these provide a more economical method to assess a patient’s overall hormonal status, giving a better picture of the hormone imbalances that are causing symptoms. Instead of treating a secondary hormonal imbalance caused by an abnormality in only one of the hormonal systems (e.g., low libido caused by low testosterone), you can address the underlying issues that lie at the root of the problem, and therefore, better guide your patients towards overall wellness.
The Problem – Andropause and Low Testosterone
How to Use