Estradiol test kit (E2) is one of three hormones of Estrogen hormones that is designed accurately to assess Estradiol levels in both the male and female bodies. This test kit is designed for those who are experiencing Estradiol hormonal imbalance in both males and females. Estrogen's are a group of hormones that play a key role in the development of female physical features and reproductive functions, including the growth of breasts and the uterus, and regulation of the menstrual cycle. Men also make Estrogen but in much smaller amounts. This test is for those who are experiencing more than one of the below symptoms:
Symptoms of Female Estradiol hormone imbalance:
- Poor concentration
- Tender or fibrocystic breasts
- Decreased fertility
- Hot flushes
- Heavy or painful periods
- Irregular periods
- Sleep disturbances
- Uterine bleeding
Symptoms of Male Estradiol hormone imbalance:
- Decreased mental clarity
- Decreased muscle strength
- Decreased stamina
- Decreased urine flow
- Erectile disfunction
- Hot flushes
- Increased abdominal fat
- Increased urge to urinate
- Low sex drive
- Low libido
- Night sweats
Test Result: You will receive your test result 3-5 working days after the laboratory receives your sample. You will see your hormone levels in graphics and numbers on your test result. You will also see laboratory comments by Hormone Specialist PhD Dr in the comments: you will find Dr analysis of your hormone levels and what to do next.
- Collect samples from the comfort of your home and post them to our lab.
- The test must be used within 12 months after the purchase date.
- The test kit includes a laboratory fee: no additional laboratory cost and tax.
- Customers are responsible for shipping their samples to the laboratory.
- How and when to Collect your saliva samples: Saliva Testing Instructions
- Click to see >> Sample Saliva Test Result Report
- See our Estrogen (Oestrogen) Profile Test E1, E2 & E3
How to use: