Progesterone is the hormone steroid produced by the body, which regulates the menstrual cycle and is involved with the female menstrual cycle during pregnancy. This test is specifically designed to measure your progesterone levels to know if there are any problems affecting you or could do so in the future regarding progesterone within your body.
Progesterone Hormone Test (Pg) is designed to effectively assess progesterone levels in men's and women's bodies. This saliva progesterone test is best tested together with Estradiol (see Progesterone and Estradiol Profile) as an imbalance of these two hormones is associated with significant symptoms of menopause and disorders of the reproductive system. The progesterone test is for those experiencing some or all of the below symptoms.
Symptoms of Progesterone imbalance (deficiency) may cause
- Decreased fertility
- Heavy or painful periods
- Irregular periods
- Mood swings
- Hot flushes
- Tender or fibrocystic breasts
- Urinary incontinence
- Vaginal dryness
- Loss of muscle mass
- Low libido
- Memory lapses
- Mood swings
- Poor concentration
- Sleep disturbances
- Weight gain
- Nausea and vomiting
Test Result: You will receive your test result 3-5 working days after the laboratory receives your sample. You will see your hormone levels in graphics and numbers on your test result. You will also see laboratory comments by Hormone Specialist PhD Dr in the comments: you will find Dr analysis of your hormone levels and what to do next.
- Collect samples from the comfort of your home and post them to our lab.
- The test must be used within 12 months after the purchase date.
- The test kit includes a laboratory fee: no additional laboratory cost and tax.
- Customers are responsible for shipping their samples to the laboratory.
- How and when to Collect your saliva samples: Saliva Testing Instructions
- Click to see >> Sample Saliva Test Result Report
How to use: