- Collecting saliva sample easily at the comfort of your home
- Free delivery in the UK
- Test kit includes laboratory fee: no additional laboratory cost and tax.
- Customers are responsible for shipping their sample to the laboratory.
- Test Result: You will receive your test result via email within 3-5 working days after Laboratory receives your sample. On your test result, you will see your hormone levels in graphics and numbers. You will also see Laboratory's comments by Hormone Specialist PhD Dr In the comments; you will find Dr analysis of your hormone levels as well as what to do next.
- The test must be used within 12 months after the purchase date.
- Click to see>>> Saliva Hormone Test Report
The DHEAS Test Kit pack include
- Test Requisition Form includes Symptom Checklist
- Requisition Form to complete including your personal and medical history
- Contains collection instructions
- Vial(s) for collecting saliva
- Instructions on How to Use Saliva Collection Kit
- Shipping Instruction
- Return Envelope
DHEAS deficiency symptoms are
Acne, oily skin, fatigue, bad memory, muscle weakness, hirsutism, skin & eyes dryness, insulin resistance, Addison's disease, (PCOS), low stamina, low libido, less muscle mass, less hair growth in underarms, inability to lose weight.
What is DHEAS?
DHEA-S (dehydroepiandrosterone) is an endogenous hormone that is secreted by the adrenal glands. These glands are just above your kidneys. DHEA-S can produce various hormones like estrogen, progesterone, cortisone, and testosterone. While maintaining regular exercise it increases the production of DHEA-S level in the body, this level also tends to decrease as people age in time, particularly after the age of 30. People with anorexia, end-stage kidney disease, type 2 diabetes (non-insulin-dependent diabetes), AIDS, adrenal insufficiency, and those critically ill are believed to have low DHEA-S level.
DHEA is also a testosterone precursor shown to have direct effects on the immune system independent of testosterone. DHEA and its sulfated form, DHEAS, are produced predominately by the adrenal glands. Youthful levels are at the high end of the range; levels decrease with age and are usually at the lower end of normal in healthy middle-aged individuals. Athletes tend to have higher than normal DHEAS levels. Low DHEAS can be caused by adrenal exhaustion and is commonly seen in accelerated ageing and diseases such as cancer. High DHEAS is associated with insulin resistance/PCOS (polycystic ovaries) or DHEA supplementation.
How to Use
The DHEAS hormone test kit pack includes: