- Collecting saliva sample easily at the comfort of your home
- Free delivery in the UK
- Customers are responsible for shipping their sample to the laboratory.
- Test kit includes laboratory fee: no additional laboratory cost and tax.
- Test Result Report: You will receive your test result via email within 3-5 working days after Laboratory receives your sample. On your test result, you will find your hormone levels in graphics and numbers, which makes it easy to understand. You will also find the Laboratory's comments made by Hormone Specialist PhD Dr suggests how to balance your hormones if there are any imbalanced hormones and what to do next.
- Test must be used within 12 months after purchase date.
- Click to see >> Sample Saliva Test Result Report.
The Test Kit Pack includes:
- Test Requisition Form includes Symptom Checklist.
- Requisition Form to complete including your personal and medical history
- Contains collection instructions
- Vial(s) for collecting saliva
- Instructions on How to Use Saliva Collection Kit
- Shipping Instruction
- Return Envelope
Female Low Androgens (DHEA/Testosterone Deficiency) Symptoms
Aches & pains, allergies, bone loss, depressed, evening fatigue, morning fatigue, fibromyalgia, headaches, incontinence, decreased libido, memory lapse, decreased muscle size, rapid ageing, skin thinning, stamina degreased and vaginal dryness.
Female High Androgens (DHEA/Testosterone Deficiency) Symptoms
Acne, breast cancer, increased facial or body hair, hair-scalp loss, irritable, triglycerides elevated, and waist weight gain.
Male Low Androgens (DHEA/Testosterone Deficiency) Symptoms
Allergies, apathy, body temperature cold, bone loss, burned-out feeling, depressed, decreased erections, evening fatigue, mental fatigue, morning fatigue, decreased flexibility, forgetfulness, headaches, heart palpitations, hot flashes, irritable, joint pain, low libido, decreased mental sharpness, decreased muscle size, muscle soreness, night sweats, rapid aging, ringing in ears, skin thinning, decreased stamina, stress, triglycerides elevated, waist Weight gain.
Male High Androgens (DHEA/Testosterone Deficiency) Symptoms
Acne, aggressive behaviour, anxiety, blood pressure high, hair or shin oily, irritable, nervous, sleeping difficulty, sugar craving, breast or hips weight gain.
If you are experiencing any or a combination of those, it’s worth get your hormone level balance checked using our comprehensive 2-panel hormone test.
What causes testosterone deficiency?
There are different reasons for testosterone deficiency. It can be congenital or triggered through an accident or sickness. One of the most common causes is, in fact, that the production of certain hormones tends to deteriorate with age – as is also the case with testosterone.
A testosterone deficiency can be amplified through sport as well as high emotional stress. The diet is also a factor – certain foods reduce the testosterone level (sugar, whole grain products), whereas other products can raise the testosterone production (food that is rich in saturated fats, such as protein-rich foods, for example, meat, fish, leguminous plants).
Many of the symptoms can also have other reasons. Therefore a slight testosterone deficiency can be treated with the correct diet. However, if the deficiency is more pronounced, the natural balance can be restored, for example, with the purposeful consumption of bioidentical hormones, of course only under medical supervision.
How to Use