Hormone Trio Saliva Profile - E2, Pg & T (Male / Female) is for measuring three essential Hormones:
- Estradiol Hormone (E2) (Estrogen)
- Testosterone Hormone (T)
- Progesterone Hormone (Pg)
- Test requires a saliva sample.
- Test sample can be collected at the comfort of your home.
- Free delivery in the UK
- Customers are responsible for shipping their sample to the laboratory.
- Test kit includes laboratory fee: no additional laboratory cost and tax.
- Test must be used within 12 months after purchase date.
- Click to see>>>Sample Saliva Hormone Test Result Report
The Test Kit pack includes
- Test Requisition Form includes Symptom Checklist.
- Requisition Form to complete including your personal and medical history
- Contains collection instructions
- Vial(s) for collecting saliva
- Instructions on How to Use Collection Kit
- Return Envelope
- Shipping instruction
Symptom Categories & Corresponding Symptoms – Female And Male
Female Estrogen/Progesterone Deficiency Symptoms
Aches & pains, acne, bone loss, depressed, foggy thinking, increased facial or body hair, heart palpitations, hot flashes, incontinence, infertility, memory lapse, night sweats, rapid ageing, rapid heartbeat, skin thinning, sleep disturbance, tearfulness, increased urinary urge, vaginal dryness and weight Gain-Waist.
Female Estrogen Dominance/Progesterone Deficiency Symptoms
Anxious, bleeding changes, cold body temperature, breast cancer, fibrocystic breasts, tender breasts, depressed, headaches, infertility, irritable, mood swings, nervousness, uterine fibroids, water retention and hips weight gain.
Male Estrogen/Progesterone Deficiency Symptoms
Bone loss, depressed, heart palpitations, hot flashes, neck or back pain, night sweats, and sleeping difficulties.
Male Estrogen Dominance/Progesterone Deficiency Symptoms
Cold body temperature, irritable, low libido, prostate problems, increased urinary urge, decreased urine flow, breast or hips weight gain.
Testosterone hormone imbalance symptoms in men and women are
Decreased libido, decrease in muscles / few distinctive muscles, fat deposits in the stomach and breast areas, cellulite, varicose veins, slack arms and face, wrinkle development, dry skin, decreased hair growth, low stamina, consistent tiredness, low assertiveness, uncertainty, decreased stress resistance, nervousness, anxiety, depressive moods and forgetfulness.
If you are experiencing any or a combination of those, it’s worth get your hormone level imbalance checked using our comprehensive 3-panel hormone test.
How to Use