- Test can be used for both men and women.
- Test sample can be collected at the comfort of your home
- Free delivery in the UK
- Customers are responsible for shipping their sample to the laboratory.
- Test kit includes laboratory fee: no additional laboratory cost and tax.
- Test Result: You will receive your test result via email within 3-5 working days after Laboratory receives your sample. On your test result, you will find your hormone levels in graphics and numbers. You will also find laboratory's comments made by Hormone Specialist Phd Dr. In the comment section Doctor will explain your hormone levels and what to do next such as changing your diet, start exercises, using the supplement or start hormone therapy.
- Test must be used within 12 months after purchase date.
Test Kit Pack includes:
- Test Requisition Form includes Symptom Checklist.
- Requisition Form to complete including your personal and medical history.
- Contains sample collection tools (blood spot card and finger pricks).
- Instructions on how to use the blood spot collection kit.
- Shipping Instruction.
- Return Envelope.
You might have free thyroxine deficiency if you experience the following symptoms:
- eye issues; dryness, irritation, puffiness, and bulging
- skin dryness or puffiness
- hair loss
- hand tremors
- changes in heart rate
- changes in blood pressure
You may also experience more general symptoms such as:
- weight changes
- difficulty sleeping or insomnia
- fatigue and weakness
- intolerance to cold
- sensitivity to light
- menstrual irregularity
Abnormally low levels of T4 may indicate:
- dietary issues, such as fasting, malnutrition, or an iodine deficiency
- medications that affect protein levels
- a pituitary problem
If you experiencing one or more above symptoms it might worth to use our free thyroxine test (ft4) to find out if it is in the normal range.
How to Use