- Test can be used for both men and women.
- Test sample can be collected at the comfort of your home.
- Free delivery in the UK
- Customers are responsible for shipping their sample to the laboratory.
- Test kit includes laboratory fee: no additional laboratory cost and tax.
- Test Result: You will receive your test result via email within 3-5 working days after Laboratory receives your sample. On your test result, you will find your hormone levels in graphics and numbers. You will also find laboratory's comments made by Hormone Specialist PhD Dr In the comment section Doctor will explain your hormone levels and what to do next such as changing your diet, start exercises, using the supplement or start hormone therapy.
- Analyse Stability: The dried blood spot samples are stable for more than one month at room temperature.
- Test must be used within 12 months after purchase date.
The DHEAS Hormone Test Kit Pack includes:
- Test Requisition Form includes Symptom Checklist.
- Requisition Form to complete including your personal and medical history.
- Test kit contains sample collection tools (blood spot card and finger pricks).
- Instructions on how to use the blood spot collection kit.
- Shipping Instruction.
- Return Envelope.
DHEAS deficiency symptoms are
- Oily skin,
- Bad memory,
- Muscle weakness,
- Skin & eyes dryness,
- Insulin resistance,
- Addison's disease,
- Low stamina,
- Low Libido,
- Less muscle mass,
- Less hair growth in underarms,
- Inability losing weight.
What is DHEAS (DS)?
DHEAS (DS) (dehydroepiandrosterone) is an endogenous hormone that is secreted by the adrenal gland. DHEA-S can produce various hormones like estrogen, progesterone, cortisone, and testosterone. While maintaining regular exercise, it increases the production of DHEA-S level in the body; this level also tends to decrease as people age in time, particularly after the age of 30. People with anorexia, end-stage kidney disease, type 2 diabetes (non-insulin dependent diabetes), AIDS, adrenal insufficiency, and those critically ill are believed to have low DHEA-S level.
Our DHEAS Hormone Test Kit is precisely designed to test your blood for the levels of DHEA-S that is taken up by various tissues in your body.
How does the DHEAS test is carried out?
This blood spot-based testing tool can be done in the privacy of your own home and allows you to monitor the level of DHEA-S within your body routinely. A simple step of collecting your blood spot for the test is required. Once you provide a blood spot, you need to seal the sample and send it off to us. Your test result report will be emailed to you between 3-5 working days after the laboratory receives your sample.
How to Use