Testosterone (T) Test is designed to effectively assess the Testosterone hormone level in the blood and determine whether it is in the reference range.
- Test can be used for both men and women.
- Test sample can be collected at the comfort of your home
- Free delivery in the UK
- Customers are responsible for shipping their sample to the laboratory.
- Test kit includes laboratory fee: no additional laboratory cost and tax.
- Test Result: You will receive your test result via email within 3-5 working days after Laboratory receives your sample. On your test result, you will find your hormone levels in graphics and numbers. You will also find laboratory's comments made by Hormone Specialist Phd Dr. In the comment section Doctor will explain your hormone levels and what to do next such as changing your diet, start exercises, using the supplement or start hormone therapy.
- Analyse Stability: The dried blood spot samples are stable for more than 1 month at room temperature.
- Test must be used within 12 months after purchase date.
Test Kit Pack includes:
- Test Requisition Form includes Symptom Checklist.
- Requisition Form to complete including your personal and medical history.
- Contains sample collection tools (blood spot card and finger pricks).
- Instructions on how to use the blood spot collection kit.
- Shipping Instruction.
- Return Envelope.
Testosterone deficiency can affect women as well as men. Main symptoms of testosterone deficiency are decreased libido, sexual dysfunction, reduce sexual desire, infertility, decrease in muscles / few distinctive muscles, fat deposits in the stomach and breast areas, cellulite, varicose veins, slack arms and face, wrinkle development, insomnia/sleep disturbance, worsening sleep apnea, depression, decreased motivation.
Our Blood Spot Hormone Testing kit measures your testosterone levels and determines whether your levels are too high or too low depending on the reference range.
How does testosterone act in the body?
Testosterone is a steroid hormone produced by your body, which is found in both males and females reproductive glands. The amount of testosterone produced is regulated by the hypothalamus and the pituitary gland. It is important to identify any problems as this could cause serious fertility problems.
The testosterone blood spot testing kit is created to measure testosterone levels to determine precise health condition when you experience any of those symptoms mentioned above.
What causes testosterone deficiency?
There are different reasons for testosterone deficiency. It can be congenital or triggered through an accident or sickness. One of the most common causes is in fact that the production of certain hormones tends to deteriorate with age – as is also the case with testosterone.
A testosterone deficiency can be amplified through sport as well as high emotional stress. The diet is also a factor – certain foods reduce the testosterone level (sugar, whole grain products), whereas other products can raise the testosterone production (food that is rich in saturated fats, such as protein-rich foods, for instance; meat, fish, leguminous plants).
Many of the symptoms can also have other reasons. Therefore a slight testosterone deficiency can be treated with the correct diet. However, if the deficiency is more pronounced, the natural balance can be restored, for example, with the purposeful consumption of bioidentical hormones, of course only under medical supervision.
How our Blood Spot Testosterone Hormone Test can help?
We recommend our Blood Spot Testosterone Hormone Test to determine the hormone level in your body. The sample needed can be easily obtained by yourself in the comfort of your home.
In your Test Result, you will receive your testosterone level in graphical form – this makes it possible to decipher whether your levels are within the reference range. You will also find the laboratory's comment on your result form and suggestions on what to do next. It is easy to understand the explanation regarding the functions of testosterone.
How to Use