- Cortisol Hormone in the Morning (C)
- Cortisol Hormone in the Noon (C)
- Cortisol Hormone in the Evening (C)
- Cortisol Hormone in the Night (C).
- Diurnal Cortisol Test requires a saliva sample
- Test sample can be collected at the comfort of your home.
- Free delivery in the UK
- Customers are responsible for shipping their sample to the laboratory.
- Test kit includes laboratory fee: no additional laboratory cost and tax.
- Test Result Report: You will receive your test result via email within 3-5 working days after Laboratory receives your sample. On your test result, you will find your hormone levels in graphics and numbers, which makes it easy to understand. You will also find the Laboratory's comments made by Hormone Specialist PhD Dr suggests how to balance your hormones if there are any imbalanced hormones and what to do next.
- Test must be used within 12 months after purchase date.
- Click to See>> Sample Report of Diurnal Saliva Cortisol Hormone Test
The Test Kit pack includes
- Test Requisition Form includes Symptom Checklist
- Requisition Form to complete including your personal and medical history
- Contains collection instructions
- Vial(s) for collecting saliva
- Instructions on How to Use Collection Kit
- Return Envelope
- Shipping instruction
General symptoms associated with Cortisol deficiency are ;
- Weight gain,
- Water retention,
- Low libido,
- Lack of coping with stress,
- Lack of strength,
- (Daytime) tiredness,
- Low blood pressure,
- Mood swings,
- Depressive moods,
- Weight loss,
- Digestive problems,
- Carving for sweet and salty foods
How does Full-Day Saliva Cortisol Test Kit work?
Our full-day saliva cortisol hormone test measures cortisol levels during the day and determines whether your levels are too high or too low regarding the normal standard.
It is very useful if you have been under a lot of stress lately or if you have been recently observed some complications that might be associated with variation in the cortisol levels.
How to Use