Hormone Trio (Profile) Test Kit (Male / Female) is for accurately assess following 3 essential hormones:
- Estradiol (Estrogen) hormone (E2),
- Progesterone hormone (Pg) and
- Testosterone hormone (T) in Men and Women.
- Contains Blood Spot collection kit
- Test sample can be collected at the comfort of your home
- Free delivery in the UK
- Customers are responsible for shipping their sample to laboratory.
- Test kit includes laboratory fee. No additional laboratory cost and tax.
- Test Result: You will receive your test result via email within 3-5 working days after Laboratory receives your sample. On your test result you will see your hormone levels in graphics and numbers. You will also see Laboratory's comments by Hormone Specialist Phd Dr. on your test result which suggests a healthy diet, what kind of exercise you should do and some reading materials how to maintain your hormone level balanced. After receiving your test result we strongly recommend you to show your test result to your GP and see if you need any treatment or further action needs to be taken.
- Test must be used within 12 months after purchase date.
Test Kit Pack includes:
- Test Requisition Form includes Symptom Checklist
- Requisition Form to complete including your personal and medical history
- Contains collection instructions
- Instructions on How to Use blood spot Collection Kit
- Shipping Instruction
- Return Envelope
Having too much or too little of a particular hormone in the body can cause hormonal imbalance. Main symptoms related with above named hormones are:
Estradiol (Estrogen) Hormone imbalance symptoms are bone loss, bloating, acne or oily skin, low libido, hot flashes, irritability, depression, decreased fertility, mood swings, obstructed bile secretion or function, vaginal dryness, poor concentration, and memory lapses.
Progesterone Hormone imbalance symptoms are decreased fertility, heavy or painful periods, irregular periods, mood swings, hot flashes, tender or fibrocystic breasts, urinary incontinence, vaginal dryness and so on.
Testosterone hormone imbalance symptoms are decreased libido, decrease in muscles / few distinctive muscles, fat deposits in the stomach and breast areas, cellulite, varicose veins, slack arms and face, wrinkle development, dry skin, decreased hair growth, low stamina, consistent tiredness, low assertiveness, uncertainty, decreased stress resistance, nervousness, anxiety, depressive moods and forgetfulness. Testosterone deficiency can affect women as well as men.
If you are experiencing any or a combination of those, it’s worth get your hormone level imbalance checked using our comprehensive 3 panel hormone test.
This Blood Spot hormone test is safe and has easy step-by-step instructions to use. Due to its nature of producing valid and reliable results, this testing kit helps eliminate any recurring doubts and fears about what you are feeling. A simple step of collecting your sample and send it to us. Once the laboratory obtains your results, you will receive your test result between 3-5 working days via email.
How to Use