- Progesterone (PDG),
- Estrogen (E1G)
- Luteinizing (LH)
- Creatinine (CRTN)
- Test requires Dried Urine sample.
- Most Convenient Method for Month-Long Testing: Our laboratory dried urine method offers a simple method for collecting samples at home over a month. Patients collect urine on a filter card every other morning and let them dry. Dried cards are stable at room temperature, as well as being easy to store and send back to the lab for analysis.
- No refrigeration or freezing is necessary.
- Test sample can be collected at the comfort of your home.
- Free delivery in the UK
- Customers are responsible for shipping their sample to the laboratory.
- Test kit includes laboratory fee: no additional laboratory cost and tax.
- Test Result: You will receive your test result via email within 3-5 working days after Laboratory receives your sample. On your test result, you will find your hormone levels in graphics and numbers. You will also find Laboratory's comments by Hormone Specialist PhD Dr. In comments Dr will explain your hormone levels and what needs to be done next.
- Test must be used within 12 months after purchase date.
- Click to see the Sample Test Result Report
- Test Requisition Form includes Symptom Checklist
- Urine Spot collecting kit (for a month)
- Requisition Form to complete including your personal and medical history
- Contains collection instructions
- Shipping Instruction
- Return Envelope
Conditions that can be influenced by a woman’s menstrual hormones include premenstrual syndrome (PMS), premenstrual dysphoric disorder (PMDD) and infertility. Out-of-balance levels can contribute to symptoms such as migraines, mood swings, and heavy bleeding or painful periods.
When hormone testing conducted on a single day during the luteal phase doesn’t provide enough diagnostic information, a month-long hormone assessment can be helpful. This detailed, multi-point map provides a complete picture of a woman’s levels over the course of one menstrual cycle resulting in the ability to create more precise treatment plans.
Menstrual cycle mapping can be vital to assessing conditions such as:
Luteal Phase Defect:
Cyclic hormone-related symptoms can include the constellation of symptoms known as Premenstrual Syndrome – PMS – that may include severe headaches. Testing highlights estrogen or progesterone deficiency or excess at key points in the cycle and helps get to the root of these hormone-related symptoms.
Who Can Benefit from Menstrual Cycle Mapping?
This testing is ideal for cycling women who are interested in knowing key hormone levels throughout the month - either as a way of getting to the root of difficult menstrual symptoms, assessing cases of PMS/PMDD or learning more about their fertility.
This testing is not designed for women who are on birth control, supplementing with hormones or post-menopausal.
Women who are interested in this test for assessing fertility may also consider ZRT’s Fertility Profile. While Menstrual Cycle Mapping reveals three hormone levels that can pinpoint the time of ovulation, the Fertility Profile identifies a broader array of 12 tests that help assess imbalances or conditions that affect whether a woman can get and stay pregnant.
Those who want the most comprehensive picture of fertility hormone levels should ask their health care provider about using both profiles in combination.Menstrual Cycle Mapping Instructions