The Adrenal Test kit is for testing five main hormones related to adrenal stress. Our laboratory will run the following tests to measure adrenal hormones:
- DHEAS Hormone (DS),
- Cortisol Hormone in the Morning (C),
- Cortisol Hormone in the Noon (C),
- Cortisol Hormone in the Evening (C),
- Cortisol Hormone in the Night (C).
Our Full Day Saliva Adrenal Test measures your DHEA(S) and cortisol levels during the day and determines whether your levels are too high or too low regarding the normal standard.
Adrenal Test is beneficial if you have been under a lot of stress lately or recently observed some complications that might be associated with variation in the DHEA(S) and Cortisol levels.
If you are experiencing any of the below symptoms, this test kit is for you.
Symptoms associated with Cortisol deficiency are:
- Weight gain
- Water retention
- Low libido
- Lack of coping with stress
- Lack of strength
- (Daytime) tiredness
- Low blood pressure
- Mood swings
- Depressive moods
- Weight loss
- Digestive problems
- Carving for sweet and salty foods
Test Result: You will receive your test result 3-5 working days after the laboratory receives your sample. You will see your hormone levels in graphics and numbers on your test result. You will also see laboratory comments by Hormone Specialist PhD Dr in the comments: you will find Dr analysis of your hormone levels and what to do next.
- Collect samples from the comfort of your home and post them to our lab.
- The test must be used within 12 months after the purchase date.
- The test kit includes a laboratory fee: no additional laboratory cost and tax.
- Customers are responsible for shipping their samples to the laboratory.
- How and when to Collect your saliva samples: Saliva Testing Instructions
- Click to see >> Sample Saliva Test Result Report
How to use: