Progesterone (Pg) and Estradiol (Estrogen) (E2) tests are designed to measure Progesterone and Estradiol hormone levels in both men's and women's bodies. The imbalance of these two hormones is associated with major symptoms of menopause and disorders of the reproductive system.
Estrogen's are a group of hormones that play a key role in the development of female physical features and reproductive functions, including the growth of breasts and the uterus, and regulation of the menstrual cycle. Men also make Estrogen but in much smaller amounts. This test is for those who suffer with one or more of the symptoms below:
Progesterone deficiency can cause:
- Decreased fertility
- Heavy or painful periods
- Irregular periods
- Mood swings
- Hot flushes
- Tender or fibrocystic breasts
- Unrainy incontinence
- Vaginal dryness
Test Result: You will receive your test result 3-5 working days after the laboratory receives your sample. You will see your hormone levels in graphics and numbers on your test result. You will also see laboratory comments by Hormone Specialist PhD Dr in the comments: you will find Dr analysis of your hormone levels and what to do next.
- Collect samples from the comfort of your home and post them to our lab.
- The test must be used within 12 months after the purchase date.
- The test kit includes a laboratory fee: no additional laboratory cost and tax.
- Customers are responsible for shipping their samples to the laboratory.
- How and when to Collect your saliva samples: Saliva Testing Instructions
- Click to see >> Sample Saliva Test Result Report
How to use: