Estrogen & Progesterone Test (E1, E2, E3 & Pg) is designed for accurately testing 4 main hormones. Our laboratory will run the following test to assess:
- Estrone Hormone (E1) (Estrogen)
- Estradiol Hormone (E2) (Estrogen)
- Estriol Hormone (E3) (Estrogen)
- Progesterone Hormone (Pg)
- Test requires a saliva sample throughout the day.
- Test sample can be collected at the comfort of your home
- Free delivery in the UK
- Customers are responsible for shipping their sample to the laboratory.
- Test kit includes laboratory fee. No additional laboratory cost and tax.
- Test Result Report: You will receive your test result via email within 3-5 working days after Laboratory receives your sample. On your test result, you will find your hormone levels in graphics and numbers, which makes it easy to understand. You will also find the Laboratory's comments made by Hormone Specialist PhD Dr suggests how to balance your hormones if there are any imbalanced hormones and what to do next.
- Test must be used within 12 months after purchase date.
- Click to see>>>Sample Saliva Hormone Test Result Report
The Test Kit pack includes
- Test Requisition Form includes Symptom Checklist
- Requisition Form to complete including your personal and medical history
- Contains collection instructions
- Vial(s) for collecting saliva
- Instructions on How to Use Collection Kit
- Return Envelope
- Shipping instruction
Symptom Categories & Corresponding Symptoms – Female And Male
Female Estrogen/Progesterone Deficiency Symptoms
Aches & pains, acne, bone loss, depressed, foggy thinking, increased facial or body hair, heart palpitations, hot flashes, incontinence, infertility, memory lapse, night sweats, rapid ageing, rapid heartbeat, skin thinning, sleep disturbance, tearfulness, increased urinary urge, vaginal dryness and weight Gain-Waist.
Female Estrogen Dominance/Progesterone Deficiency Symptoms
Anxious, bleeding changes, cold body temperature, breast cancer, fibrocystic breasts, tender breasts, depressed, headaches, infertility, irritable, mood swings, nervousness, uterine fibroids, water retention and hips weight gain.
Male Estrogen/Progesterone Deficiency Symptoms
Bone loss, depressed, heart palpitations, hot flashes, neck or back pain, nights sweats and sleeping difficulties.
Male Estrogen Dominance/ Progesterone Deficiency Symptoms
Cold body temperature, Irritable, low libido, prostate problems, increased urinary urge, decreased urine flow, breast or hips weight gain.
Estrogen Hormone Test
Estrogen is a critical part of the sexual and reproductive function – acting as an anti-oxidant neuroprotective agent and known to be profoundly associated with bone growth. Estrogen is also suspected to play a large role in cancer of the breast and uterine endometrial lining.
Progesterone Hormone Test
Progesterone is the hormone steroid that is produced by the body which regulates the menstrual cycle and it is involved with the female menstrual cycle during pregnancy.
How to Use