- Collecting saliva sample easily at the comfort of your home
- Free delivery in the UK
- Test kit includes laboratory fee: no additional laboratory cost and tax.
- Customers are responsible for shipping their sample to the laboratory.
- Test Result: You will receive your test result via email within 3-5 working days after Laboratory receives your sample. On your test result, you will see your hormone levels in graphics and numbers. You will also see Laboratory's comments by Hormone Specialist PhD Dr. In comments; you will find Dr analysis of your hormone levels as well as what to do next.
- The test must be used within 12 months after purchase date.
- Click to see >> Sample Saliva Test Result Report
The Test Kit Includes:
- Test Requisition Form includes Symptom Checklist
- Requisition Form to complete including your personal and medical history
- Contains collection instructions
- Vial(s) for collecting saliva
- Instructions on How to Use Saliva Collection Kit
- Shipping Instruction
- Return Envelope
Symptoms of estradiol imbalance are
- Swelling and tenderness in the breast (women),
- Decreased sex drive,
- Irregular menstrual periods,
- Anxiety and panic attacks,
- Weight gain,
- Hair loss,
- Cold hands or feet,
- Trouble sleeping,
- Memory problems,
- Increased Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS),
- Erectile dysfunction (ED) (in men).
If above-mentioned symptoms are familiar to you then you might have estriol (E3) deficiency. Estriol is one of the three estrogens produced by the body. Please click to see Estrogen Profile. The hormone has beneficial effects on bone density, cardiovascular health, multiple sclerosis, and postmenopausal urinary tract health.
Saliva Estriol Hormone Test kit is particularly useful during pregnancy to know if your estriol levels are within the expected optimal range. Research shows that estriol deficiency in pregnant women may cause chromosomal or congenital anomalies like Down syndrome or Edward's syndrome.
Monitoring your estriol level during pregnancy can somehow give you the peace of mind in terms of how your offspring is developing.
Other Related Tests
How to Use