- Estriol (E3) Hormone Test Kit is for accurately assess Estriol level in the body.
- Collecting saliva sample easily in comfort of your home
- Easy and simple to use Estriol Saliva Hormone Test Kit
- Collecting your sample at the comfort of your home
- Free delivery in the UK (International delivery cost starts £3.99)
- Customers are responsible for shipping their sample to laboratory.
- Test kit includes laboratory fee. No additional laboratory cost and tax.
- Click to see >> Sample Saliva Test Result Report
- Estriol Test Result: You will receive your test result via email within 3-5 working days after Laboratory receives your sample. On your test result you will see your hormone levels in graphics and numbers. You will also see Laboratory's comments by Hormone Specialist Phd Dr. on your test result which suggests a healthy diet, what kind of exercise you should do and some reading materials how to maintain your hormone level balanced. After receiving your test result we strongly recommend you to show your test result to your GP and see if you need any treatment or further action needs to be taken.
- The test must be used within 12 months after purchase date.
The Test Kit Includes:
- Test Requisition Form includes Symptom Checklist
- Requisition Form to complete including your personal and medical history
- Contains collection instructions
- Vial(s) for collecting saliva
- Instructions on How to Use Saliva Collection Kit
- Shipping Instruction
- Return Envelope
- Swelling and tenderness in breast (women),
- Decreased sex drive,
- Irregular menstrual periods,
- Anxiety and panic attacks,
- Weight gain,
- Hair loss,
- Cold hands or feet,
- Trouble sleeping,
- Memory problems,
- Increased Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS),
- Erectile dysfunction (ED) (in men).
If above mentioned symptoms are familiar to you then you might have Estriol (E3)Deficiency. Estriol is one of the three estrogens produced by the body. Please click to see Estrogen Profile. The hormone has beneficial effects for bone density, cardiovascular health, multiple sclerosis, and postmenopausal urinary tract health.
Saliva Estriol Hormone Test kit is particularly useful during pregnancy to know if your estriol levels are within the expected optimal range. Research shows that estriol deficiency in pregnant women may cause chromosomal or congenital anomalies like Down syndrome or Edward's syndrome.
Monitoring your estriol level during pregnancy can somehow give you the peace of mind in terms of how your offspring is developing.
Other Related Tests
How to Use